Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    All Washingtons fault. Conveniently forgetting his 3 goals in last 3 games.

Meanwhile, Luongo is AWOL again.

Quite funny just cos hes had one chance in the game which he didnt take lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• 53 mins: QPR double sub. Kazenga LuaLua & Luke Freeman ➡️, Jake Bidwell & Jamie Mackie ⬅️. [0-2]

Comment

• Should have had a pen there. No contact with the ball, just clips cw in the shin
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• 54 mins: Washington goes down under challenge from Billing but the referee says no penalty despite appeals. [0-2]

Comment

• I really hope Fulham will score against against Wigan!!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              All Washingtons fault. Conveniently forgetting his 3 goals in last 3 games.

Meanwhile, Luongo is AWOL again.
              Did I suggest luongo has been good this game? It's not a case of one or the other, both are allowed to be sh it at the same time
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Are Blackburn and Burton better than us too?
                blackburn yes, burton is a toss of a coin.

we are shyte mate. we have to accept these defeats while the board are progressing with the current trend of buying cheap cra p.

An uninterested owner who puts a ceo and dof and technical director in charge of football matters.

an ex sky pundit as manager.

former hartlepool defensive coach.

cheap tat and a big lump up front who can only use his head,

were you really expecting any better from this lot.?

pointless moaning about it now mate, fingers crossed we can some how stay in this division.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Typical decision again probably costing us another goal then!

Comment

• There's something very wrong with me as just put a 10a on us to win

Comment

• It's our worst home form for years because sadly, it's our worst side for years. Getting tired with it all now.

We've tried different managers, different coaches, different formations, but the fact is is that a lot of these players simply aren't good enough. Some try hard but aren't up to it, others are looked upon through rose tinted specs by some fans, some never get dropped by the manager, etc etc. This squad simply lacks severe quality and grit (amongst other things but that'll do for now) to be able to get by in this league.

On the subject of this game, I'm not sure why Ollie hasn't made a change. Bizarre for me. 2-0 down at half time at home, something has to give.

Comment

• Am I allowed to say hall has been sh it today? Or will that offend people?

Comment

• 58 mins: Chance for QPR as Freeman bursts forward plays in Washington who puts a ball across the box but Smith can't connect with it. [0-2]

Comment

• Freeman took some coke before this game, fuuuuuu ckin hell

Comment

• Yes come on !!

Comment

• Getttttt iiinnnn thereeee

Comment

Working...
                                X