Match Thread: QPR v Huddersfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall makes second mistake unfortunately, poor touch, has to improve
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We're really not very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
        We're really not very good.
        They should have wrote that somewhere on the new badge.

Comment

How can B City be 3 up ?

Comment

This could get (more) embarrassing.

Why didn't we sign a goal scorer in January? I see matt Taylor scored today, Omar bogle cant stop

Comment

What ever level you play if you don't take your chances you will struggle ! We have not addressed this in the window ! Two prolific goalscorers we could have had in Taylor and bogle already off the mark for there clubs and making a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                They should have wrote that somewhere on the new badge.
                They should stitch it into next seasons kit.

Comment

is big lump looking any good?
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Clueless fu cking manager and players get rid of poor lineup from the start why isn't he playing Goss why play Morriston for 90 minutes in midweek we are a totally clueless club and the defensive coach wants to f*ck off back to Hartipool.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Clueless fu cking manager and players get rid of poor lineup from the start why isn't he playing Goss why play Morriston for 90 minutes in midweek we are a totally clueless club and the defensive coach wants to f*ck off back to Hartipool.
                      here we go

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        This could get (more) embarrassing.

Why didn't we sign a goal scorer in January? I see matt Taylor scored today, Omar bogle cant stop
                        Because we had faith in the man who shoots straight at the keeper and doesn't stop running.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Can't even tell but izzy got past 3 players who didn't track and onuoha didn't make the right contact and then whomever attempted to clear it didn't know where izzy was and just smashed it into him.
                          Think someone posted below youre mate luongo was once again nowhere to be seen on his defensive duties, maybe read it wrong, but hes very prone to switching off in the box picking his man up or runners!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Stupid thing is we could of easily been 2-0 up of wasn't for 2 fantastic saves by their keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              is big lump looking any good?
                              Very solid on the link up in the air but limited on the ground

Comment

Luongo is powderpuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X