X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sh*te

Comment

Green
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Gotta bring on JET now

Comment

Boll0cks...

- Apologist commentators ignoring the foul
            - Henry on for Sandro
            - Green getting beat from 200m

#### it, put a good performance in and on to the next match. The rent boys have been very lucky in this 2nd half so far

Comment

Been unlucky.

Comment

Green really isn't worth a ####ing w ank . Costs us an unbelievable amount of points every year

Comment

Wooow,Austin.......
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Wow
                    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Fanastic
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Green worries me every attack

Comment

Excellent performance whatever the outcome. looking promising for the rest of the season.

Comment

Give Polter a try!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Green worries me every attack
                              Agreed, Stockdale is much better, IMO.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Get Fer off, done nothing for 70 minutes. Bring on Chery or JET

Comment

Working...
                                X