**QPR v Burnley Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
    A point will do, it could have gone either way at the end. We still maintain our distance from Burnley.
    Yeah I'm happy with a point after all is said and done.
    Would love to go up as champions but finishing second hasn't been so bad for Southampton, Norwich, West Brom etc.

Comment

• Wow, what a match, I laughed, I cried, it had a bit of everything (except good QPR defending)! I'll take the point all things considered, it was worth waking up early for a 6 goal cracker, just wish we could have pulled out the win!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Yep, the priority today was not to lose.

Not too impressed with our performance tbh, Burnley looked a much more cohesive/balanced team. Too often we seem to just hit and hope, we haven't played great passing football since Steve left. Big changes needed in the summer but lets focus on this season first!

Leicester have gone clear, they'll drop points but i doubt anyone will catch them

Comment

• & Dunne's goal was special. One to remember, even more so if we'd won!

Comment

• BAE was so poor today that i want Hughes start next 2 matches,that we simply cannot afford to lose. We need to be much more solid at the back and Hughes might not be so eager go to forward than BAE,but he must be better defender and that what defenders must do

Comment

• Happy with a point in the end; very exciting game

Comment

• A bit too many offensive midfield players out there I think. One could easily see why Harry is looking to get rid of Traore, that balance doesn't work out against a good team as Burnley..

Comment

• Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                  BAE was so poor today that i want Hughes start next 2 matches,that we simply cannot afford to lose. We need to be much more solid at the back and Hughes might not be so eager go to forward than BAE,but he must be better defender and that what defenders must do
                  He was poor with his casual play deep in our end but I think the coaches can sort that out, I didn't think he was too bad when he got into attacking positions!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Wow what a great game, absolute roller coaster of emotions! Burnley look like a real good squad. After 3-2 I was happy with the tie and keeping our distance from Burnley but wtf was BAE doing? Waste of a goal. Told you other players would step up w/Charlie out! Dunne of all people with a goal, who would've thought. Any other game I'm happy to say 3 will get us the W, we won't see many other squads with the firepower up front like Burnley. Great game to watch, decent outcome

Comment

• This sky broadcast has turned into a Burnley nosh-off!

Comment

• Ekotto is one part of our problems, but there are also a few others the gaffer have to solve. One of them is how to organize the midfield .....
                        Last edited by Shania; 01-02-2014, 03:51 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• I didn't think Onouha had a bad game, was let down by Hoilett, but I'll be happier when Simpson is back. Have we got anyone that could play left back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                            I didn't think Onouha had a bad game, was let down by Hoilett, but I'll be happier when Simpson is back. Have we got anyone that could play left back?
                            Clint can play left of couse and then we can bring Nedum back to cb

Comment

• Hughes?
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• After a "decent" opening Doyle looked a bit shellshocked!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X