Match Thread - QPR v Swindon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
    After Saturday when we play Leeds who look a better side than us we will start falling down the table our squad is poor.
    PLEASEEEEEEEE !! another massive over reaction and totally un necessary !!

Comment

• Leeds beat Ipswich on Saturday, but for much of the match Ipswich looked the better side.

Comment

I have supported QPR for 55 years and the last couple of years we are a joke, we have had real lows over the years, we have money now and we are making ourselves even bigger jokes, Fernandes needs to get a a grip of the club and rule it with a iron fist.
        pull the other one, no way you'd have supported rangers this long and been this worked up about losing! Part and parcel of supporting QPR money or no money

Comment

I have supported QPR for 55 years and the last couple of years we are a joke, we have had real lows over the years, we have money now and we are making ourselves even bigger jokes, Fernandes needs to get a a grip of the club and rule it with a iron fist.
          go and have a lie down you drama queen..........it'll all be better tomorrow, and you'll be sober! Get a grip man!!

Comment

• For God sake! We ALWAYS lose in the cups! Get a grip!Roll on Saturday, I'm predicting a nice tight, tense 1-1.!

Comment

• i think there is one thing we can at least agree on and that is we need a few more quality players because our squad at the moment just aint good enough when you take out a few key players! im sure arry aint to bothered about the result as it will show the board we are still a bit short when push comes to shove! NOW ARE WE ALL AGREED ON THIS?
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                furlian hardly ran the midfield tonight did he. Would not be suprised if he is only a squad player in the league matches
                Would be surprised if he were even that. He was absolute pony tonight, absolute pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  i think there is one thing we can at least agree on and that is we need a few more quality players because our squad at the moment just aint good enough when you take out a few key players! im sure arry aint to bothered about the result as it will show the board we are still a bit short when push comes to shove! NOW ARE WE ALL AGREED ON THIS?
                  No

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    No
                    Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• An*l cupcakes

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          all we need now is mikeisyou for a stream now.
                          couldnt find it, only found sunderland mk dons reporter feed. need to start saving up so i can show more games. but the good news is i wont be using my webcam for much longer

Comment

• http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/27...t-1018315.aspx

Comment

Working...
                            X