Huddersfield v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    Hopefully wont see that lightweight Granero in a rangers shirt again...SWP should start on the right with Joey in the middle with Faurlin.
    yeah we need to sell him asap, and get a defensively good midfielder

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      I've torn Granero a new one millions of time, but I didn't think he was half bad today to be honest. Henry, on the other hand... CMs still a problem.
      this is also true.

Comment

• I don't think he was that bad.

Comment

• Granero had a shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I've torn Granero a new one millions of time, but I didn't think he was half bad today to be honest. Henry, on the other hand... CMs still a problem.
            Put himself under unnecessary pressure early on both with the booking, and the reaction to it. Ref was less than impressed.

Having said that, he did well for the rest of the game.

Comment

• i did stream the last fifteen minutes of the game but because the forum was down i was unable to post the link http://www.justin.tv/huddersvsqpr/b/443643777

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Granero had a shocker

Did he play??
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeisyou View Post
                  i did stream the last fifteen minutes of the game but because the forum was down i was unable to post the link http://www.justin.tv/huddersvsqpr/b/443643777
                  Thanks again for the stream mate..keep it up! shame the forum was down. (MYU's fault :-) )

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Get anonymoX on Firefox and it will automatically give you a US proxy and First row should work for you
                    or use http://www.firstrow.org

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Thanks again for the stream mate..keep it up! shame the forum was down. (MYU's fault :-) )
                      I didn't notice the site was down because I had my feet up watching the game on a 32".

We've been told that there may be issues with our server for about a week, if this is the case I'll pay to move to a new temp home for the week.

When we know the problem is fixed, we'll only come back then.

We'll keep everyone informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I didn't notice the site was down because I had my feet up watching the game on a 32".

We've been told that there may be issues with our server for about a week, if this is the case I'll pay to move to a new temp home for the week.

oh, looks like my stream was a waste of time lol just realised nadnerbsregdor had the game using the feed i found, i wont be streaming the ipswich game next saturday but i could possibly find the channel for nadnerbsregdor to broadcast from. if only i had his or hers contact details so i could help you guys out

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post

The forum has been moved onto a cloud server temporarily. In 7-10 days time the network at the new location my server is hosted at should be stable enough that we can move the forums back.

Comment

Working...
                          X