QPR v SHEFF WED - Match Thread & Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
    Gotta say Wright-Philips has looked very useful since coming on.
    Done his job extremely well since coming on.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Watch the replay .................
      Watched the replay and if you think that was an attempted pass you are delusional.

Comment

• Thank god for that.

Comment

• Lucky win. Far from convincing. Was hoping for more of a solid performance. Thought Barton was MOM and Hoilett not far behind.

Comment

• Get in! Scraped a win, as per my vote in the prediction thread.

Comment

• Three points from the first match of the season!

Comment

• Well I don't about you boys and girls, but I think that is an absolutely massive win for us.

Vital that we started well.

Still some old weaknesses present, but lots of positives.

Comment

• Great to get 3 points on the board. Looked good in patches but going to need major improvement if we are to be a force in this league this season. Wednesday are tipped to be relegated. Good start though and must do players good to get a bit of confidence.

Comment

• Blimey Barton was right about Henry - hate to write a player off after one game, but if that isn't a pub player I don't know who is.

Very, very shaky at the back, looking like it cd be a season too many for Clint. But for Faurlin protecting the back four don't think we would have held on.

Good games for Barton, Faurlin, Hoilett Simpson and Onouha.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Well I don't about you boys and girls, but I think that is an absolutely massive win for us.

Vital that we started well.

Still some old weaknesses present, but lots of positives.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Lucky win. Far from convincing. Was hoping for more of a solid performance. Thought Barton was MOM and Hoilett not far behind.
                        Agree it wasn't the best but I thought there were a lot of positives.

Barton and Hoilett were good, as was AJ and SWP when he came on. Henry was largely absent and if it wasn't for Ale they would have bossed the midfield.

Still looked shaky at the back at times but I expect things will settle with time and we do have other options.

Good to get a win under the belt early.

Comment

• Looked a lot pacier than last season and i reckon once we get going we will score a few in this league. Defence a bit shaky although i thought Ned was superb.

Comment

• Lots of good personal peformance's & played in a team which is great, great pro is Joey Barton (on the pitch)

We could of lost/drew that game easy as we didn't take our chances & Kirkland was great but we didn't & we won the game. Very good start, i'm a firm believer in first game of the season is very important

Very happy hoop
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Blimey Barton was right about Henry - hate to write a player off after one game, but if that isn't a pub player I don't know who is.

Very, very shaky at the back, looking like it cd be a season too many for Clint. But for Faurlin protecting the back four don't think we would have held on.

Good games for Barton, Faurlin, Hoilett Simpson and Onouha.
                              Wolves fans were hardly impressed either
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                                Joey has played 45 minutes of football and 2 training sessions since the end of ligue 1 .
                                A half fit Joey is better than a fully fit Henry or at least brought Jenas on for Henry...oh well, at least Faurlin done well!

Comment

Working...
                                X