Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I agree and think we're trying too, just need to get rid of some players first.
    The problem MYU is by the time we get rid of them, we will not be able to sign good players who will have gone to other clubs.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

0 - 0 half time

Comment

Dont think anyones posted the team:

QPR: Green, Simpson, Traore, Hill, Park, Johnson, Wright-Phillips, Onuoha, Jenas, Mbia, Zamora.

Subs: Murphy, Derry, Ferdinand, Faurlin, Mackie, Granero, Young, Suk-Young, Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          The problem MYU is by the time we get rid of them, we will not be able to sign good players who will have gone to other clubs.
          Then we will panic buy like we have the last 3 transfer windows...Would be nice just once as Stanley says to get our business done early.

Comment

Is Zamora fully fit?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post

Liking the kit though
              I like that too, I also like the 3rd kit the other day. Looks much better than I thought it would.

Think the home kits the best though.

Comment

[QUOTE=vblockranger;1103692]

looks like a sunday morning pub team player...only not as fit!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Is Zamora fully fit?
                  No and wont likely to be now till the end of his career. He's a crock.

Comment

Falling asleep at the game. Total rubbish first half :(
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Then we will panic buy like we have the last 3 transfer windows...Would be nice just once as Stanley says to get our business done early.
                      This year is not the same. I think a lot of work is going on, but the Club is looking at players which will suit the set up, rather than buying players with a name, or from a famous team, who won't necessarily fit in LR. They are, I hope, looking at players who really want to come here, rather than players who just want to make a quick buck. Also this year in the Championship, you have a longer period to sign loans (if I understand correctly) which gives us a bit of flexibility.

Comment

No and wont likely to be now till the end of his career. He's a crock.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                          This year is not the same. I think a lot of work is going on, but the Club is looking at players which will suit the set up, rather than buying players with a name, or from a famous team, who won't necessarily fit in LR. They are, I hope, looking at players who really want to come here, rather than players who just want to make a quick buck. Also this year in the Championship, you have a longer period to sign loans (if I understand correctly) which gives us a bit of flexibility.
                          Hope that it true and thats how it turns out because thats just waht we need

Comment

what we need is a great big melting pot!!

Comment

QPRnet ‏@qprnet 5m
                              Strange scenes at half time. Fan on the pitch to confront Mackie. Derry having none of that and comes and ****s the geezer off!

Comment

Faurlin on and Mbia off...(thank ****) and Yun Suk on for Traore (thank **** again)

Comment

Working...
                                X