No announcement yet.

Match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That match just kind of summed up our whole season, not quite good enough! After the early goal I figured this could get really ugly but we gave it what we could which sadly is never enough, our lack of goal scoring is ridiculous! Arsenal marked Remy very tightly and he didn't have many chances other than the one the keeper made a great save on! For me Clint Hill was MOTM, very good on his challenges, Townsend had some nice runs as well although his crosses let him down! That's it for me, I won't be watching another match this season and who knows how many will be on next season, I hope this isn't the last time I see QPR in the EPL in my lifetime!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Townsend our best player again...cant we kidnap him?
      Thought we did ok for about 20 mins in the Second Half...
      I couldn't even enjoy those bits where Townsend was looking good. We're just giving him Prem experience for Spurs at this point.

Hope they appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        That match just kind of summed up our whole season, not quite good enough! After the early goal I figured this could get really ugly but we gave it what we could which sadly is never enough, our lack of goal scoring is ridiculous! Arsenal marked Remy very tightly and he didn't have many chances other than the one the keeper made a great save on! For me Clint Hill was MOTM, very good on his challenges, Townsend had some nice runs as well although his crosses let him down! That's it for me, I won't be watching another match this season and who knows how many will be on next season, I hope this isn't the last time I see QPR in the EPL in my lifetime!
        Clint was great except for the defending for the goal that lost the game.

Comment

Working...
        X