Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another good day,another terrible crowd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another good day,another terrible crowd.

what do this team have to do to fill the ground, 13500 odd is a joke, take away around 500 preston fans and barely 13000 bothered to show up. This team deserves more, today we battered Preston, scored 3 could have been 7.
    Adel is just a class above everyone,even though he did have a hissy fit at half-time as he left the field. Funny thing is a few of our fans wanted him dropped a few weeks back. Good performances from Hall and Faulin, rest of .the team played quite well however Connelly looked lost in midfield.
    All in all a decent performance, however must say Preston are really ****,

13,000 rs fans is not bad this time of year, 1 week from payday
    will be an extra 2000 rs fans next week so a sell out approx 17.5k due to reduced allocation for taffs

Comment

Romford no need to have a pop.

Liked I said in another thread due to fans being out of work and having money troubles it was only common sense that fans would save there pounds for the cardiff game.

You might say preston r rubbish but I am watching palace and sheff utd on sky and they both are dreadful sides. Nice to have a few quality players that we can be proud of.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

weare didnt go cos dazzers after him...........................
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

leigh I am going to cardiff

Moderator Mesaage: edited out
          Last edited by Quaz; 20-11-2010, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Romford no need to have a pop.

Liked I said in another thread due to fans being out of work and having money troubles it was only common sense that fans would save there pounds for the cardiff game.

You might say preston r rubbish but I am watching palace and sheff utd on sky and they both are dreadful sides. Nice to have a few quality players that we can be proud of.
            Well said that man
            I was not there today as had to work a saturday when the R's were at home , a one off shall i say! I shall be there next week like all the others. We are QPR and we are going up!
            My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

leigh I am going to cardiff
              you might want to edit that post, might get read the wrong way, or perhaps the right way depending how you mean it.
              Last edited by Quaz; 20-11-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

quaz you can see whats happening the bloke stuck up for his essex pal. I know u are essex too but you can see what he was doing and I didn't even have a pop, just told the bloke that people need to spend wisely

Comment

I apologise for having a life outside football.

Comment

I wernt there cause I live in China but we ve never had big crowds, dunno where this idea comes from, that we should be getting 16+000 at home. I was watching Rangers in the Prem for years in front of a half empty loft and less than 13000. Its a small club. But a psssionatley loyal club for the fans tat there are. The fans that go do not desert, hence the good away support and good support during bad times in div 1 etc. Theyll be there for Cardiff but then that s drawing on pretty much every Ranger fan there is.

Comment

quaz you can see whats happening the bloke stuck up for his essex pal. I know u are essex too but you can see what he was doing and I didn't even have a pop, just told the bloke that people need to spend wisely

i know mate, but you cannot post something that sounds like arranging a meet.

Have edited it out so we can now all get on nicely.
                      Last edited by Quaz; 20-11-2010, 07:39 PM.

Comment

weare just a bit of pay back for your benefit jibes at me son is all.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Ignore my footall related post - wheres the bundle - Im in !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asia Ranger View Post
                            Ignore my footall related post - wheres the bundle - Im in !!!

Comment

I was there, but I certainly cant afford going to all the games. Lucky I have a mate who gets concession tickets. Anyhow for what reason does it bother people so much what the attendance is? If you were there then that is all that matters, or is it a question of what other teams might think of us... fook em I say!

Comment

Working...
                              X