Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derry then Gabbidon and Bothroyd.

Comment

Well I haven't read any comments regarding Saturdays defeat.

My views for what its worth are;

4-0 flattered Bolton, I thought we were the best team in the first half by a mile. A lucky speculative first goal, an unlucky mix up own goal, a badly deflected 3rd and a decent fourth goal. W lost the will after the 2nd goal.
      I thought JB was very good, wins lots in the air. We passed well especially in the first half.

First game is always a lottery and although I'm disappointed in the result I'm sure with a couple of additions in defence we'll soon get back on parr.

My man of the match JB, strong and looks the business imo. Thought our fans were tremendous too.

Sitting in the school end for the first time I became aware that the club lets in quite a few after the game has started for free. Is this a common thing?
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Please sticky or move to the MOM section?

Comment

Bothroyd's performance was the most hopeful part of the match for my money. Great signing.

Comment

im betting stevie wonder ray charles david blunkett loius braille and ella fitzgerald voted for gabbidon...he was shocking,,

Comment

Tommy Smith for 1) He can jump higher than Bothroyd 2) Could go past a Bolton player with the ball and 3) Put a shift in showing for the ball coming short and running into the channels. The only player that caused Bolton problems and would have caused damage if only one player learnt to give the ball early to a player in a better position.
              Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Mods, please move this to the MOM section.

Comment

Can't beleive so many people voted for derry thought the game passed him by for long periods totally overun in midfield thought Dezza,Ali,Smiith had trouble as we were almost playing with 3 up top

Comment

amazed no ones voted for bradders............after all he's still running back trying to mark eagles!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      Please sticky or move to the MOM section?

Your thread, you asked.

Done.
                      "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Derry was solid. I was happy with JB's performance.
                        THERE'S ONLY ONE PADDY KENNY, ONE PADDY KENNY, WALKING ALONG, SINGING A SONG, WALKING IN A KENNY WONDERLAND

Comment

Working...
                        X