does anyone remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone remember

Does anyone remember a punk fan during the 80s called gus that used to stand behind the goal in the loft. Haven't seen him or his friends for years we all used to go to all home and away matches together. Just wondering.

did he usually have like a blond spiky hair do?? if so, i remember him but never spoke to him, i was about 15 in 82...

Comment

Had about a 10 inch mohican and was from brighton. Those where the days when a loft season ticket was £39 and we had an excellent team and manager.

Comment

I remember him, use to turn up with a black lad with a bald head...was normaly found in the lsa bar when it was above the bock

Comment

The bald fella is called paul and I bumped into him after a match about 7 years ago but didn't get his number lovely bloke.

Comment

I didn't really know either of them on a personal level but a few LSA bods that i occassionaly knocked about with new them

Comment

Was just thinking about old supporters from way back and what they doing now

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                  Had about a 10 inch mohican and was from brighton. Those where the days when a loft season ticket was £39 and we had an excellent team and manager.
                  And an atmosphere in the lower loft.

Comment

there

there was some real charactors,in the old days,but factomondo was always number one
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      there was some real charactors,in the old days,but factomondo was always number one
                      Number 1 what?
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Number 1 what?
                        Disturbed boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Number 1 ****?

Fixed

Comment

I knew Gus, his mate paul plus the other punk Sean who was from Brighton as well. Top lads. I went on a pre tour of Sweden with them in the 90's. Great lads whch sadly I lost contact with..

Comment

i remember him , does anyoneknow what became of an indian fella called mam/ ram he would always always drive the transits up north on away games from th vic

Comment

Working...
                              X