I done the BBC predictor thing and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I done the BBC predictor thing and...

We still need a huge slice of luck, champions league form and a partridge and a pear tree

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...or/default.stm

I only did up until after the fulham game having us pickup 2 wins and 1 draw and being really biased with other teams and that got us out of the relegation zone for the first time.

I do believe if we ever get out of the relegation zone we will stay out.

Only problem I see is us being able to drag the likes of soton and newcastle into the scrap.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

I did mine yesterday and there seemed to be a few games missing from the list.

Wigan and the top 3 had only played 37 games by the time I had come to the end.

Same with you?

Comment

Did mine just now -

Finish 0n 38 points...

Wigan, Villa and Reading all go down...

I also think Reading will struggle to pick up points by the looks of things.

Comment

I did mine and cardiff to miss out again,lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
          Did mine just now -

Finish 0n 38 points...

Wigan, Villa and Reading all go down...

I also think Reading will struggle to pick up points by the looks of things.
          From a QPR viewpoint, the most likely positive scenario. We won't go into the most likely negative scenarios, they simply won't happen

Comment

A draw between Reading and Villa would obviously be the best scenario but if I had to choose, and going on form, you would edge towards a Reading win at home. That wouldn't be bad though as a win for us and others losing would mean 3 off the safety. Reading's confidence boost would be brought back to earth as they go to OT next and we can ****e on Villa next game ;-)

Comment

Think it is all about which one of the bottom four can put a run together who survives. cant see newcastle going down. outside chance of southampton imploding with the new manager but they have a lot of points on the board and are still playing quite well.

Comment

To get another view, go and see what other clubs predictions pan out?

Comment

Table predictor is only a waste of time as all the bottom teams will pull off unlikely results as they are fighting for their lives,happens every year.We just need to focus on winning our games against teams around us starting against Sunderland,a MUST win game,but it has been ages since we have win at home,we need a win so badly,back to back wins would do wonders for our confidence and would improve our chances of staying up.

Comment

Done it several times recently, had us with 37 points twice, 36 points twice and 30 points once. Only once do we stay up and miss out on goal difference once. Just can't see us getting 3pts at Anfield.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X