Good idea or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good idea or not?

Football fans could be allowed to drink alcohol in their seats for the first time in almost 30 years if a campaign led by Ipswich Town gets the go-ahead

I like the off half pint of shandy and enjoy a beer in my seat at the cricket and also Rugby but dont think I would enjoy it at football

Yeah, that's exactly what we need right now.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

100% good idea. For those that use the argument of people getting boozed up and therefore violent or whatever when allowed to drink in the stands; if people wanna get boozed and get like that they're going to anyway, just means they either a) miss a few minutes of the game to go down early for their drink(s) or 2) Have to drink faster at HT!

Either way, people wanting to get pi$$ed, will get pi$$ed. I don't think banning it in the seats was a good idea at all - wouldn't mind a drink during the game. Tbh, would have helped ease the pain of watching the dross our players have served up this year! It's the one single thing I like about Rugby and the way its' supported.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Least there is no danger of it being spilt celebrating a goal.

Comment

They could also go the extra mile and put abit of fizz in the beer they serve. Usually as flat as a witch's tit.

Comment

No NO NO NO No if the fans are as well behaved as the Rugby may be just may be.
            I remember when it was allowed i got beer all over me at least 10 times and went home raking of beer and do you think her indoors will believe what i telll her.
            No No No No

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
              No NO NO NO No if the fans are as well behaved as the Rugby may be just may be.
              I remember when it was allowed i got beer all over me at least 10 times and went home raking of beer and do you think her indoors will believe what i telll her.
              No No No No
              You not allowed to go out and have a beer on a Saturday?

images.jpg

:sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                You not allowed to go out and have a beer on a Saturday?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1745[/ATTACH]

:sorry:
                Thought my drawing was bad but I bet I could match that.

Looks like someone has stood behind him and used their arms instead of his own.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Thought my drawing was bad but I bet I could match that.

Looks like someone has stood behind him and used their arms instead of his own.
                  My drawing is awful. I still draw stick men. And not even very well.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Football fans could be allowed to drink alcohol in their seats for the first time in almost 30 years if a campaign led by Ipswich Town gets the go-ahead

I like the off half pint of shandy and enjoy a beer in my seat at the cricket and also Rugby but dont think I would enjoy it at football
                    QPR FC should rip up the seats in the paddocks, then trial a safe standing with alcohol consumption allowed. Home fans one side, away fans the other and when proved successful, we could then make the lower school end and Lower loft standing and wont need to build a new ground.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I still draw stick men.
                      A hidden yearning to lose weight?
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i dont want to drink carlsberg full stop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          qpr
                          fc should rip up the seats in the paddocks, then trial a safe standing with alcohol consumption allowed. Home fans one side, away fans the other and when proved successful, we could then make the lower school end and lower loft standing and wont need to build a new ground.
                          sensible post alert !
                          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            A hidden yearning to lose weight?
                            I'll have you know I've lost 6lbs since the turn of the year. Granted, that's like throwing a deck chair off the Titanic, but it's a start.

Comment

Before i worry about whether i can drink during the match, Rangers would have to provide us with a beer worth drinking ,that pint of pond water they pretend is lager in the blue and white bar is disgusting
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X