Adkins SACKED !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adkins SACKED !

His replacement is apparently a Spanish manager who managed espyanol. I'll find the articles ect.
    Thoughts?

Ridiculous sacking given what he's achieved for them in the last few years and the fact they have turned the ship this season....

Good for all other teams down near the bottom though as could really derail their season.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Ridiculous sacking given what he's achieved for them in the last few years and the fact they have turned the ship this season....
      Agreed completely . Simon peach tweeted earlier I hope the news I heard about Adkins is rubbish. The top Spanish reporter for sky bulleunge or however you spell it tweeted earlier his friend has got a new job (Southampton) . Apparently tho this guys record is horrendous the lads other on saints forum are saying .

Comment

Madness, they've been playing ok no?

Saints fans going berserk, but its not been confirmed yet. All rumours still

Comment

Similar as to when we sacked Warnock, it was a bad move and a bad move for Southampton as he worked wonders for them. Feel sorry for him TBH as I can understand why there is no loyalty in football as clubs do stab you in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            Similar as to when we sacked Warnock, it was a bad move and a bad move for Southampton as he worked wonders for them. Feel sorry for him TBH as I can understand why there is no loyalty in football as clubs do stab you in the back.
            We would have went down with warnock as much as I hate Hughes he kept us up.

Comment

Goonight Johnboy

Comment

Absolutely disgusting treatment of Adkins, different to when Warnock was sacked as Adkins team are in form. Cant believe the way football is going, honestly where will it be in 10 years time ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Absolutely disgusting treatment of Adkins, different to when Warnock was sacked as Adkins team are in form. Cant believe the way football is going, honestly where will it be in 10 years time ?
                  5games unbeaten for the saints. Reading one of their forums one guy said I told you this October Adkins is just running down his contract the owners does not want him so he is looking for a right replacement. Shocking treatment for a man who has been a huge success .

Comment

cant be true can it? nothing anywhere online regarding this

Comment

Gutted for Adkins if it true, he took Southampton to back-to-back promotions.

Football can be very cruel but Southampton got to look after their own interests, if they feel bringing someone else in will guaranteed their premier league statue then that the risk they got to take

Comment

You sure!
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There is no similarities from when we sacked Colin ******. Our form had been dreadful and we'd almost gone out of The FA Cup to MK Dons. Southampton have been on the upo and look set for mid table finish. This sacking if true is ridiculous to the extreme.

Comment

being reported elsewhere now..looks likely.

Comment

Ridiculous if its true. Makes no sense

Comment

Working...
                              X