Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauces/insiders/ITK

What is the agenda??

It seems to getting more surreal by the day.

Most people within the game of football would agree that stability is important.

But it seems there are those INSIDE our club,who would seek to undermine a well respected football man

WHY???

The more desperate they are to save their own position the more surreal it gets.. the truth is out there...
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Can only reply by saying

If we win games, I'm behind him.

As for respected, he was a great player, time will tell if he will be a great manager.

The headers here today are maninly from paper artciles
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

We should all realise by now that all papers do is to try and destablise the club........ :scorn:

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
          We should all realise by now that all papers do is to try and destablise the club........ :scorn:
          No. They don't. They report/investigate information provided to them by various people. Some from those inside the clubs, some from connected external people. The media DO NOT deliberately attempt to destabilise football clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            No. They don't. They report/investigate information provided to them by various people. Some from those inside the clubs, some from connected external people. The media DO NOT deliberately attempt to destabilise football clubs.
            They do seem to be very quick to write something negative about us

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
              They do seem to be very quick to write something negative about us
              Thats the beauty of being rich and famous.
              Jealousy is a very sad thing.
              My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

I quite agree with the post.

It's not like the sources aren't in for themselves - although there's been more than enough posting taking credit when they've got a story right (a rarity) and then vociferously replying negatively when they've got the story wrong (often).

QPR is the only club I know where there a little pockets of supporters groups who seem to be out for themselves and not the club.

It's funny, because it's not like that actually inside Loftus Road or on away games - I think we all come together quite nicely

Comment

nodge youve blown your cover your a newspaper man

Comment

"If we win games, I'm behind him"

What kind of support is that?

Comment

they do anything if it makes them money

Comment

The do have agendas and leanings towards certain people though. The Mirror has always been pro liverpool and with oliver holt, pro Bernie/Flavio for instance.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

It still doesn't answer the question.

How is undermining a highly respected football man good for our club??

Sure-fans have misgivings based on performances and results-but leaking stories to the press"2 games to save his job"and similar tripe is doing QPR no good at all,IMO.

What happened to loyalty and unity??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Can only reply by saying

If we win games, I'm behind him.

As for respected, he was a great player, time will tell if he will be a great manager.

The headers here today are maninly from paper artciles
                            Well done, Pete. Best to keep out of it. Nobody can accuse you of an agenda with replies like this.

Glad to see you listened to your Uncle Minty ;D
                            Last edited by Minty; 03-04-2009, 01:37 PM.
                            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                            X