Undermining the manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undermining the manager

Do you know what, i am getting really cheesed off with certain people on this site, they claim to be supporters of Q.P.R but continually spout of negative, unhelpful bulls**t.

FGS Pete, you act like no.1 supporter but you seem to want to undermine the manager constantly and as for DFE, i can normally take his misinformed incoherent ramblings with a pinch of salt but claiming Sousa should build a team around Dexter Blackstock!! FFS, get a grip!!

DFE, you seem like a nice fella, but jesus wept, you dont half come out with some tosh, f**king Sousa working with Holloway!!!!

IH has done his bit for us, we all thank him i am sure, i for one really liked the fella but he is not and never will be a top class manager, Paulo Sousa, League championship winner in how many countries? Paulo Sousa Champions league winner with two teams!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK IAN HOLLOWAY would be able to offer him any advice other than how to give a good soundbite??

I know you like a drink Dex but are you on crack too??!!!

Pete, come on, you are not that stupid that after the incredibly short amount of time that Sousa has had, do you honestly think he should get the sack.

This club NEEDS stability, this club NEEDS a manager to be given time, let him grow into the role ffs.

Pete and others, wake up!! Undermining the manager is not what we need now, we need STABILITY.

Pete, do what you are good at, rumors, banging your drum, getting some chants going, we need to be behind the team and manager.

You dont seem like a bad bloke Pete but ffs sort it out before you completely loose all credibility.

Agree completely with you.
    It's disgraceful, no other word for it.
    Some of you lot involved in this should be ashamed to call yourselves QPR fans.
    Do us all a favour & go and support Manchester United or someone like that.

Comment

You make some good points make, but a hugely shocking claim that Ian Holloways lack of medals means Sousa is a better manager.

What did Fergie win in his playing career?
      What did Wenger win in his playing career?

Not the best analogy.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        You make some good points make, but a hugely shocking claim that Ian Holloways lack of medals means Sousa is a better manager.

What did Fergie win in his playing career?
        What did Wenger win in his playing career?

Not the best analogy.
        Actually the anaolgy is absolute pony seeing as Paulo Sousa played in Europe and won European medals which are nothing to do with playing Championship football, getting us up and then playing in the Championshhip. Where as Ian Holloway has played for a team in all of those division as well as a QPR team that went top of the Premiership.

But the rest I agree with.

Comment

Think its abit harsh to single two people out. Agree we need stability, and also agree we need to really get behind the team. And For God Sake you are right! Build a team around dexter is total tosh. I also agree with the Ian Holloway thing.

But there's a number of negative posters on this board!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
            Think its abit harsh to single two people out. Agree we need stability, and also agree we need to really get behind the team. And For God Sake you are right! Build a team around dexter is total tosh. I also agree with the Ian Holloway thing.

But there's a number of negative posters on this board!
            Unfortunately mate, the fact this is Pete's board puts him in the line of fire.
            Seems he's not allowed an opinion.
            I dissagree with a lot of what he says, but KLR's jibe of Pete being ashamed to be called a QPR supporter is highly amusing given that Pete attends more games than 90% of the other posters, including myself. He loves the club, no doubt about that.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Benny, i am not saying that at all, medals has nothing to do with it.

Sousa has worked with and under some great managers, he will have picked up things from working with those managers, his experience in playing with the caliber of people he has, playing the style and quality of football he has, who would you put your faith in when picking players of the quality we need to go up from this division and stay in the Premier league thereafter? IH?? Great, we could have Barry Hayles and hoofball!!

Who could Ollie attract to the club?

Who could Sousa attract to the club?

Time will tell if Sousa is the man for the job, maybe he is not the man to do it for us but casting aspersions after how long he has been here is plain ridiculous.

Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Do people who are slagging of sousa (its only a couple) think that he's had a fair crack of the whip..........if you do.........?????????
                They seek him here.................

Comment

Please tell me where Sousa has worked as manager or even coach before?

How much did he work with Scolari? HE WORKED WITH THE UNDER 15's

look, as long as we are winning games/playing attractive football I'm fine. I've not been so outspoken recently. I have every right to say those 9 games, without a win cost us, in the long sceme of things
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Dan, with all respect you are missing the point, where is IH now?

I am sure Mike Ashley will be on the phone as soon as Newcastle come down, looking for the ideal manager to take them back up.

Comment

Capello recommended Sousa and if wins games I have no problem.

Its not a personal vendeta at all. Already said, we have a good end of season then I'll be right behind him.

Swansea at home was lucky, but Bristol city we started playing like we should. I'm certainly not Anti_sousa like I was after we played Norwich.

How many games should he be given?

End of season, we will have a good idea on how he has done.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Q.P.AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH View Post
                        Dan, with all respect you are missing the point, where is IH now?

I am sure Mike Ashley will be on the phone as soon as Newcastle come down, looking for the ideal manager to take them back up.
                        I agre with your point re; Ian Holloway 100% and think people wanting him back is the msot ridiculous idea since... well I don't know what since - but something bloody stupid. There are various other posts of mine which will confirm that. I was just saying about the analogy you used.

Comment

Pete, please read back what you have written.

Every fan in the land is happy if their team is winning.
                          So, Sousa is ok as long as we win every game we play??? :waaaht:

Christ Pete, even Alex Ferguson looses every now and again.

Comment

Pete, you agreed with my comment yesterday that we shouldn't expect immediate results from an inexperienced manager who is learning on the job. I am just confused as to how that marries up with the charge that as along as he wins games you will be behind him.

Comment

We win games, I'm behind him.

9 games we didn't. I had every right to question tactics.

I ask again would David Jones play Wayne Routledge only as a winger?

Would any club play one man up front against an experienced ipswich back-four and rop our best centre back?

i could go on, but yes last game it was more like the QPR I love to watch

Comment

Working...
                              X