R block row Z advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R block row Z advice please!

Usually sit in South Africa road stand when I go to games with my old man but going to game on sat with some friends and we want to sit in Elerslie.

Only tickets available in R block are in row Z. The seats are 30-33, could anyone who sits in R block advise what the view will be like up there? strict on standing??

cheers

Welcome to the board mate!!

pretty decent view from what i remember but i dont think you can see the big screen
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

First game expect all will be asked to sit down in the r block, you should be okay
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cheers guys, can't wait til kick off now!!

Comment

it will be rowdy and raucous up there mate.go with the flow.probably stand the whole game.im across the aisle to you.cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by philb View Post
            Usually sit in South Africa road stand when I go to games with my old man but going to game on sat with some friends and we want to sit in Elerslie.

Only tickets available in R block are in row Z. The seats are 30-33, could anyone who sits in R block advise what the view will be like up there? strict on standing??

cheers
            Im up there in row Z , Great view just cant see the big screen

Comment

im in r block row z cant w8
              This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

;Dhope you can sing;D
                Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

will be a good view mate i was in R last season you'll be to the left of the stairs looking onto the pitch but like they have said you cant see the screen but we coped before last season right lol just start singing stand up if you love rangers they give up after a few trys

Comment

yeah

mass hysteria,its like being in liverpools cop end,youll get sucked into the atmosphere and you may well find yourself being transported into the middle of the ellerslie
                    your in for a fantastic day out the rythm of the drum whips them up into a fury and its so exiting
                    but dont upset the qpr youth they are really dangerous

Comment

Stand up if you love rangers

Comment

Not that you'll have to sit in your seat anyway. I've had the seats on my season ticket since I was about 5, and the only time I ever had to sit in it, was Arsenal in the cup. That's the only time I ever had to find out where my seat was.

Chances are someone'll be in your seats anyway, and there's nothing more annoying than someone who slopes up to you 'excuse me, your in my seats' whilst pointing their tickets, and they could just as easily sit just 5 seats away.

Comment

yeah i hate that too.seems to me on big games loads of people move down to r block. one game last year the stewards were trying to put people in their proper seats lol,give up after a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
                            yeah i hate that too.seems to me on big games loads of people move down to r block. one game last year the stewards were trying to put people in their proper seats lol,give up after a bit.
                            More the wet type that only come once a season full stop that get on my goat. Then when you tell them to just go to the empty seats they'll grass on you.

Comment

couple of us from N.I. up there for the Forest game.

R Block..... LOVE IT

Comment

Working...
                              X