Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A nice warm welcome for Ian Holloway please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His only aim is to get points for Blackpool on Saturday and he will use his time with us to motivate HIS team to get those points. Therefore before the match he is like any other manager, an enemy trying to take points from my team. After the match I will give him a clap in appreciation for what he did in the past.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

olly sez about his new signing,(he,s got a left foot that could peel open a sardine can)the mans a legend down here and i,ll gladly shake his hand,but i think blackpool will play the long ball and rangers will pass them off the park tomorrow.cmon jimmy mags and the mighty QPR
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Holloway might be a legend to some I think he's a pr*t.Most of time he talks b*ll*cks, if he's as funny as he thinks he is he should be on the stage. He's the past let's look to the future. Urrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
          Holloway might be a legend to some I think he's a pr*t.Most of time he talks b*ll*cks, if he's as funny as he thinks he is he should be on the stage. He's the past let's look to the future. Urrrrs
          Well said and good riddence to his "style" of football.

Comment

Cheers Isleworth thought I might be the only one to think that way.

Comment

Some people have short memories.

Whatever his failings, he restored pride in our club when it was needed most, and achieved promotion.
              He was also a good player for us.

Yeah..he did talk some crap, [don't we all at times]...but it amused us at the time

Would sooner shake his hand than those slagging him off.

He knows the score and won't be expecting a chorus of "Ian Holloways blue & white army" and will take all banter with a smile on his face, but I, along with most others will be clapping.

Comment

Working...
              X