Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A nice warm welcome for Ian Holloway please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice warm welcome for Ian Holloway please?

Also a best wishes welcome to our new manager Jim Magilton.

If you are going to boo on sat please do it after the game when the bar shuts early and we have to leave the ground.

Saturday is our hopes & dreams being reignited.

I wont boo, i'll give him a clap if he claps to the crowd, but i wont go overboard!...He's a hero, did great by us, but on sat its all about us, and 3 points.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Applauding is where it ends for me too. You won't catch me singing his name anymore. I've granted him that a few times since he left. We move on.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

olly is a rangers legend

Comment

You dont need to ask surely or are we now that bad?
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I won't be clapping Ollie before the game.

Yes, he did a great job for us at the time. However, he will be doing his upmost to beat us on Saturday, so I for one will not be joining in.

Happy to clap him after the game once we have the 3pts, but not before..............

Comment

ollie

ollie will get a big hug,hes my favorette manager of all time,but we will win the game i think:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                I wont boo, i'll give him a clap if he claps to the crowd, but i wont go overboard!...He's a hero, did great by us, but on sat its all about us, and 3 points.
                Same as that, clap, not to much and it's all about supporting QPR
                & getting the 3 points to start the season !!! :greedy:
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

i'll be clapping him for sure but not singing his name

Comment

toatl respect for what he did here but that was then and it has to be all about us and JM now.

Comment

I still think we should give allot more respect to Ollie, if not for him and the board at the time we wouldnt be here now.

That said - new dawn and all that so lets give Jim and John a big Loftus Road welcome.

Cant wait, COME ON U SUPER...............................
                      "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
                      Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

Well there will be pre-match fireworks and glitz and glamour - after that pretty sure there will be some sort of tribute to Sir Bobby - will anyone have anything left after all that to welcome or boo Olly and cheer on the R's?
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

yeah he did well at QPR considering with what he worked with....

I will even go as far as saying I think he could beat us tomorrow...

Comment

Holloway deserves our praise quite happy to clap and sing his name but more importantly i will give my full support to Magilton.

Comment

I will tell him to #### off id he is within earshot

Comment

Working...
                              X