Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Midfield When All Fit

What would it be?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

4 man midfield or 5 man???

4 wud probs be Taarbt Rowlands Buzsaky Routledge

5 man Taarabt Rowlands Legs Buzsaky Routledge
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Right to Left:

Routledge, Rowlands, Buzsaky, Faurlin, Tarrabt.

or, if you're beign pedantic

Rowlands Faurlin
      Routledge Buzsaky Taraabt
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Let's see Faurlin play before we decide that.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

i keep asking the same question myself. How do we fit buzz in? Surely he should walk into our side - he was clearly missed last year and is a class player. However, with mahon and Rowlands making the midfield solid - and routledge and balanta performing well on the wings, i dont see how he fits, unless you play one up front - which i cant see happening?

Comment

I'll wait and watch the 1st few games 1st.

Would like to see how Vine, Balanta and Taarabt look as they can play on the wing.

Faurlin is new and Cook is on the comeback trail, so not possible to decide as yet.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
              Right to Left:

Rowlands Faurlin
              Haven't seen Faurlin play but if he is as good as people say he is and his price tag says he is that would be my 5 with Balanta and Vine up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                Right to Left:

Rowlands Faurlin
                That's the exact midfield I chose the other day, but with not knowing much about Faurlin, I kind of back tracked.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

why is everyone going for 5??

nnooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                    Haven't seen Faurlin play but if he is as good as people say he is and his price tag says he is that would be my 5 with Balanta and Vine up top.
                    So you would only play 3 at the back then?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      So you would only play 3 at the back then?
                      No still play 4 just don't let the ref know that we are playing 12 instead of 11!

Alright, I'll admit it I forgot that if you play five in the middle and two up top you have to only have 3 at the back.

Comment

After the pre season that Balanta has had I think/hope he is ready to become a regular. JM seems to be getting more out of Routledge so that leaves the middle. If all goes well I would like to see Rowlands and Faurlin with Buzz playing as a roving support to Adel or Vine up front. The only other way to fit in our 'gems' in midfield would be to play 3 at the back but that could be very dangerous.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          why is everyone going for 5??

nnooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                          now we had this discussion the other day...

FIVE. DOES. NOT. MEAN. DEFENSIVE.
                          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                            After the pre season that Balanta has had I think/hope he is ready to become a regular. JM seems to be getting more out of Routledge so that leaves the middle. If all goes well I would like to see Rowlands and Faurlin with Buzz playing as a roving support to Adel or Vine up front. The only other way to fit in our 'gems' in midfield would be to play 3 at the back but that could be very dangerous.
                            Balanta had a good pre-season, but let's not forget the opposition were hardly CCC standard i.e. Aldershot, Forest Green, Oxford, Wycombe, Kettering and Southampton.

We are talikng about playing CCC against better sides such as West Brom, Middlesbrough Sheffs Utd & Weds, Ipswich, Reading, Preston, Bristol City & Newcastle etc. There is a big difference.

I don't know how good Furlin is or his best position. Is he a ball winner, if not QPR's midfield needs one. Rowlands, Mahon or Leigertwood can fill the role.

Buzsaky is a top player at this level and can score goals. He is a must, either in a central or wide role or even just behind the striker in a 4-5-1 formation.

Taarabt for all his skill, still has a lot to learn, including that he has teammates he can pass to.

Comment

Midfield would be:

RM: Routledge
                              CM: Buzacky
                              CM: Rowlands
                              LM: Balanta

Id have Taarabt operating just off the front man linking play, and getting forward.
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X