west paddock stewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west paddock stewards

bang out of order tonite , when mackie scored the supervisor backed up by a aggressive african bloke started pushing kids away from the barrier by the pitch telling them to stay seated. they were told by us to back of and there was a bit of a stand off. our we supposed to stay seated when we score thats not what i go to football for, i would like to write a letter of complaint to the club , does anyone know who i should address it to or would i just be wasting my time, great match great win

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    bang out of order tonite , when mackie scored the supervisor backed up by a aggressive african bloke started pushing kids away from the barrier by the pitch telling them to stay seated. they were told by us to back of and there was a bit of a stand off. our we supposed to stay seated when we score thats not what i go to football for, i would like to write a letter of complaint to the club , does anyone know who i should address it to or would i just be wasting my time, great match great win
    Don't think you'd be wasting your time at all.

Email the Operations Manager - Jenny Winstanley: jennyw@qpr.co.uk

Or fill in a feedback form: http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/FeedbackForm/0,,10373,00.html

Failing that give Uncle Tony a tweet

Comment

Got to say that overall the stewards in JU are excellent and I have never seen a hint of friction between them and the fans in all the years I have sat there

They really did there job both quickly and proffesionally last night when Mick Ellicott who I am sure many on here know became very ill and the St Johns were there in a flash so well done to all concerned

Comment

thanks stanley i will contact her , these were not the usual stewards that we have there has never been a problem before , get well soon elli
        Last edited by 72bus; 12-04-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          sounds like old trafford stewards got a mid-week job down in London...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Got to say that overall the stewards in JU are excellent and I have never seen a hint of friction between them and the fans in all the years I have sat there

They really did there job both quickly and proffesionally last night when Mick Ellicott who I am sure many on here know became very ill and the St Johns were there in a flash so well done to all concerned
            Saw a bit of commotion and wondered what it was about. Hope Elli's ok

Comment

they were pushing people

Comment

Haha...i saw this, there is a guy who sits next to me who has an unhealthy infatuation with DJ Campbell, it was him getting harassed by the Stewards, nothing in it, just celebrating, steward clearly hasnt stewarded any of our recent games so isnt used to seeing us having cause to celebrate

Comment

no they were pushing kids

Comment

as i entered to go up to SAR, a steward looked in my bag, which had the lsa flag (returned to me) it was examined, stared at and finally they let me pass..the "green team" on his back...as i was going in, he came to me and said "if you take that out, you'll be out"
                    "oh yeah, really....i take it out all the time with no issues"
                    never had that said to me before ....in fact i recall amit telling fans he wants the ground "rocking", so of course every goal the flag was out!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

any news of Mick, Isle? one of our staunchest fans,
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        any news of Mick, Isle? one of our staunchest fans,
                        Not yet mate but after being assessed in his seat by the medical team he managed to walk aided down the stairs so hopefully he will be ok

As you say he is one of the most staunchest fans we have and a great fella as well

Comment

they wouldent let us celebrate

Comment

I understand that stewarding has to exist, I just don't get why acting a caant appears to be a pre-requisite of the job. Surely it must tiring acting a prat all the time?

Comment

it was more there attitude than anything else, ive spoken to someone at the club and they have promised to look into it

Comment

Working...
                              X