Question for MYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for MYU

Did you receive my cash through PayPal for the Balanta sponsership as Pete says he has not seen it?

Which paypal did you use?

It should have been the big one in the middle, that money goes to Pete's Paypal.

I will PM you later tonight to see if it went into mine, if it has be sure that I will forward the money to Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU_QPR View Post
      Which paypal did you use?

It should have been the big one in the middle, that money goes to Pete's Paypal.

I will PM you later tonight to see if it went into mine, if it has be sure that I will forward the money to Pete.
      Thanks mate

Comment

Paul, thank you for letting me know as I have found two other payments that have been made.

Douglas & Andrea have both also paid £15.00 - I'm not to sure who they are but is that money for the shirt sponsorship and if so, that money will be given to Pete tomorrow along with Paul's and thank you.

If anyone else wants pay £15.00 to sponsor Balanta's Shirt and a chance to win the shirt at the end of season please visit the page below and use the big DONATE button in the middle of the screen, not the small donate button found at the bottom.

More...

Thank you

Comment

I have just paid £15.00 as well mate

take care

keith

Comment

Hello Keith, hope all is well and you didn't pay into my paypal

Many Thanks and I'll get Pete to update how many more can sponsor.

Comment

in petes paypal it might be under my name or sarah's

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X