Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

played good quick football, routledge was diff class balanta done really well 2. we totally dominated the game and should of scored more. i think it was a good work out and i feel good bout the start of season when all the players jell . HAPPY DAYS
    WE ARE QPR

Yeah id go along with that, i thought Rowan Vine was abit poor though, he's either not fit, or has a slight know because imo in both oxford and tonight he looked a little off the pace!

Agyemang has started to get on my nerves abit, he's done nothing this pre season so far to fill me with much hope, dont be blinded by the fact he got a goal, for the rest of the game he was knowhere to be seen.

Now i know its a friendly, and believe me im not takeing it too seriously but both players above just seem abit off. Balanta did well and should have got a couple of goals, routledge had abit of fun and kept the ball well.....

Defence was sound there only real real chance was the one they scored from, other than that we looked very comfortable and didnt look like conceding...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

so all in all everything good except except for our strikers,so no problem,lets just buy a decent striker.:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        so all in all everything good except except for our strikers,so no problem,lets just buy a decent striker.:shocked:
        That about sums it up!!!!

Balanta was quality though
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          That about sums it up!!!!

Balanta was quality though
          Plus Wycombe got the crowd very wrong, I didn't get in untill the 7th minute, just in time for the second goal. Eventually had to open up the 4th stand. Good turn out by the R's, sat near the players Cooky was on crutches and hobbling worryingly. Balanta was superb, as was Routledge and Mahon. Gorkks and Conners very good but not sure about Borrowdale, he is vey eager but his positioning looked poor.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Well if these games make Jim see what is obvious to (most of) us that Vine and in particular Agyman are not the answer to our goal-scoring woes then pre-season will have served a v useful purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
              Plus Wycombe got the crowd very wrong, I didn't get in untill the 7th minute, just in time for the second goal. Eventually had to open up the 4th stand. Good turn out by the R's, sat near the players Cooky was on crutches and hobbling worryingly. Balanta was superb, as was Routledge and Mahon. Gorkks and Conners very good but not sure about Borrowdale, he is vey eager but his positioning looked poor.
              Borrowdales position must have been awful - as he wasnt even on the pitch.. was he?? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                Borrowdales position must have been awful - as he wasnt even on the pitch.. was he?? lol!
                Just read your other thread and realised that the left back who came on was Vignal not Borrowdale (having not seen the elusive Borrowdale). He was right in front of me and I thought he got caught out early on and his first touch was awful, but he was very eager to get involved and get forward but not overly impressed. Conners was much, much better.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Tbh i thought Routledge was pretty average and also thought Rowlands was the class act tonight passing has improved and just owned the midfield

Comment

Working...
                  X