Alessandro Pellicori - Has He Signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I came back with him and he told me he had signed. English is a problem, so maybe mis-communication, but thats what he said.
    You should have used the drum Pete....1 beat no go 2 beats signed
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

If he doesn't sign maybe Magilton doesn't want him or we are waiting on someone else first?

Comment

There's still over a month to go before the window closes, then there's loan deals after that. So plenty of time still.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          Why? Have you seen him play? Do you not like Italians? Do you not trust Jim & John? ..................or are you still hoping that we are going to sign THAT big name???
          because he's been playing in a team relegated to serie c and his goal scoring record ain't too clever, never played english championship football as all the lame loans signings last season who were s.hite. As for trusting jim and john not one bit, we are crying out for a keeper, left back and propven goal scorer, we sell our leading goal scorer to a rival team, and get in 2 midfield players when our midfield is full already, not that Adel is not great quality but needs must:anger::anger::anger:
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

he

he still hasnt signed yet because he cant seem to get match fit,ive got a terrible feeling that we wont sign him

Comment

Playing tonight in the pouring rain at Kettering.

Should be an interesting test.
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

The wording of tonight's squad news on the offish is interesting:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...736790,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                  Playing tonight in the pouring rain at Kettering.

Should be an interesting test.
                  What do you think he has never played in rain before?:confused:

Ya know Italy isnt sunny all the time....
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The pitch will be heavy so we'll know how 'Match fit' he is. Don't confuse me with the xenophobic wing of this board, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                      The pitch will be heavy so we'll know how 'Match fit' he is. Don't confuse me with the xenophobic wing of this board, thank you.
                      Thank you accepted.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yeah hes signed the club will be full of fat useless italians

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                          yeah hes signed the club will be full of fat useless italians

Comment

The sad fact about him is that he will not score more than 5 goals this season as he wil struggle in this league.

Comment

That's not a fact. It's your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                                The sad fact about him is that he will not score more than 5 goals this season as he wil struggle in this league.
                                How in any way, shape or form is that a fact?

Comment

Working...
                                X