Peter Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Crouch

has signed for Spurs for around £10M, so after selling him to us for £60,000 9 years ago (well done Gerry Francis) they buy him back for £10M !!!

how many £M's has he been sold for!!!

just imagine if we had a sell on clause on him all those years ago, how much would the club have got!!!!

anyway, good luck Crouchie

We did have a sell on clause didn't we??
    Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Not now after about 6 moves by Crouchie
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

To be honest he is not good enough for the Premier League and I do not understand why he is wanted.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not good enough for the premier league? r u having a laugh?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be honest he is not good enough for the Premier League and I do not understand why he is wanted

Comment

Crouch is a QPR legend.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That's my personal view. Is he better than Taarabt or Vine?
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I would have him back
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

He's not a fantastic player. Decent feet for a big lad but he's got to be the biggest girl in football. I've never know someone to posess less strength.

As much as I like the guy, and am massively shocked that someone has stated he's not good enough for the Prem, I also can't work out why Redknapp keeps paying so much for him. Are there no other strikers out there?
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      He's not a fantastic player. Decent feet for a big lad but he's got to be the biggest girl in football. I've never know someone to posess less strength.

As much as I like the guy, and am massively shocked that someone has stated he's not good enough for the Prem, I also can't work out why Redknapp keeps paying so much for him. Are there no other strikers out there?
                      You can't get a proven International, Champions League and Premier League player for £9m. Spurs have a bargain - though brought on by Portsmouth's horrendous finances.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        That's my personal view. Is he better than Taarabt or Vine?
                        Yes. Miles better. If Crouch was playing in the Championship he'd score goals for fun.

That's not to say Taarabt coudln't become a good Premiership player.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          You can't get a proven International, Champions League and Premier League player for £9m. Spurs have a bargain - though brought on by Portsmouth's horrendous finances.
                          When Trevor Drancis became first 1 million player,who would have thought 9 million would be a bargain! :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            I'm not so sure on the proven international front. When has he ever done much against decent opposition?

I don't wish to criticise the man too much as I have alreay stated that I rate him, but I don't think he's at all world class, nor a very good Champions League player. Definately a good Prem striker, but that's where it ends for him. I used to rate him very highly but for me he peaked a few years back and has since gone downhill now that the oposition know what he's about. He won't improve again IMO.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Gone downhill since having that dirty raunchy gf of his.
                              His best comment was when I asked. What would you be if you wasn't a pro footballer? He answered a Virgin. Gotta give the lad respect on that one
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X