Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes Learn't From Last 18 months

What were they and

do you think the club have learned from them, to make next season more successful?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

We were short on forwards last year and were top heavy with midfielders.

No recognised cover for Delaney at left back.

This year however we have spent 3.5 million on another midfielder and have just sold the clubs regular choice left back and leading goal scorer.

Still time to go but in a nutshell, no.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

One major mistake last year for me was the ticket fiasco against Derby. Announce ticket prices before the start of the season and stick with them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Funky;89561]We were short on forwards last year and were top heavy with midfielders.

This year however we have spent 3.5 million on another midfielder and have just sold the clubs regular choice left back and leading goal scorer.

Still time to go but in a nutshell, no.[/QUOTE

Spot on!!
        rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
            We were short on forwards last year and were top heavy with midfielders.

Still time to go but in a nutshell, no.
            What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              What were they and

do you think the club have learned from them, to make next season more successful?
              what were they.....money not spent on a decent striker,not enough patience with Paulo Sousa and bad appointment in appointing a underachieving sacked championship manager(Dowie).have the club learned from these mistakes?,well lets see.....money not spent on a decent striker AGAIN,and we have appointed another underachieving sacked championship manager,so no.

Comment

Pete, how about you name me one thing that's changed in the last 18mths?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Too many to mention.

Some good, some bad.

Prices to watch the club are far too much, but the squad is much much stronger.

Hopefully we have learn't by not appointing inexperinced managers and we as fans should learn to give new players more time. We are not always right as shown with Cerny , Gorkss and latterly Ramage.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think Cerny got good support from the R's fans to be honest.

It was only a few pillocks who thought chanting Lee Camps name
                    when we were losing to Sheffield United thought it would help.

Anyway Camp should his true colours at Forest away in the end clapping to the Forest fans then spilling a routine cross allowing them to equalise.

His days were finished after that and he went down in most supporters estimations.

I think Cerny has proved he is a top keeper

Comment

Do behave.

First game for Cerny, was a disgrace.

Comment

But the majority of fans after the abuse Pete gave him a round of applause and started singing his name.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Prices to watch the club are far too much, but the squad is much much stronger.
                          Really? We've sold our only recognised left back and our leading striker. And we've replaced them with an unknown Argie, a season long loan for Adel and possibly some dodgy Italian forward. Thats not "strengthening" in my book.
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I dont think much has changed in the 18months, we are no better off than what we were.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                              Really? We've sold our only recognised left back and our leading striker. And we've replaced them with an unknown Argie, a season long loan for Adel and possibly some dodgy Italian forward. Thats not "strengthening" in my book.
                              probably not stronger but no weaker than last term:what:

Comment

Working...
                              X