We need a sniffer ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a sniffer ....

With all our creativity in the side surly we need an old time Goal poacher someone that does f..all until the last six yards, just stand on the last defenders shoulder and sniff out the ball. Clinton Morrison is that type of finisher. if the ball bobbles about in the area there he is to poke it home. to be fair thats Nugents game to but he'd be more expensive. Balanta possible but a bit to inexperienced , i think Eastwood could do that job as well and why not DJ?

Marek Saganowski is currently being courted by Sousa at Swansea so why not make a counter offer...scored a few goals in Champions League last season didnt he?

Comment

allan clarke for me!!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        allan clarke for me!!!!
        Proper sniffer!

Comment

kerry katona,daniella westbrooke, danny dyer,pete doherty,kate moss all decent sniffers too!.......alledgedly!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            With all our creativity in the side surly we need an old time Goal poacher someone that does f..all until the last six yards, just stand on the last defenders shoulder and sniff out the ball. Clinton Morrison is that type of finisher. if the ball bobbles about in the area there he is to poke it home. to be fair thats Nugents game to but he'd be more expensive. Balanta possible but a bit to inexperienced , i think Eastwood could do that job as well and why not DJ?

Well might Pellicori be the answer to this problem, we've not seen him play a competitive game yet?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Well might Pellicori be the answer to this problem, we've not seen him play a competitive game yet?
              Maybe but you can't tell me he'd be more affective than a Morrison Who's spent a lifetime at doing nothing then scoring a winner.

Comment

With the good bunch of midfielders we have now, I am beginning to feel that our strikers will have more and better opportunities to score.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Maybe but you can't tell me he'd be more affective than a Morrison Who's spent a lifetime at doing nothing then scoring a winner.
                  I see what you mean and I think we should have signed Morrison last year, personally I don't know what the panick is about a striker I can see us hitting 25+ from midfield next season.

Think everyone will be surprised by how many goals Tarrabt will weigh in with as well....I can see him hitting 20 if he is played up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    With the good bunch of midfielders we have now, I am beginning to feel that our strikers will have more and better opportunities to score.
                    so even HH cant miss????

Comment

Every forward (even the sainted Dex) misses chances.

If he missed a chance last year, he often wouldn't get another one in the game.

If he misses a chance this year, he'll have some more created for him. So the pressure on him to take it should be less. So he doesn't snatch at the chance - and scores.

It's only a theory...but I'm prepared to run with it.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

We had Blackstock.He does nothing then scores a winner.

Comment

What about this one..

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...65_468x300.jpg

Comment

Swede are you suggesting to sign Fowler? hehehe
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              Swede are you suggesting to sign Fowler? hehehe
                              Nah, we can do better...see LB....but he fits as a sniffer

Comment

Working...
                              X