Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Very short term memorys.
    He will be a very key player next year and I think he played some good games last year and there were signs he was finding his old form yet so many of you want to just look at the poor ones. He wasn't playing anywhere near his best yet he was no worse than some of the other players that put in some terrible shifts but you all look to blame cook. Lets not forget he had that donkey Delaney who the ipswich fans already don't rate playing behind him. Give him a decent left back and he will be class
    Agree with that.

Comment

Rowlands is a good guy, but would agree that the prem may now be to much for him, but only a couple of seasons ago Everton were looking at him and Spurs, and you don't court those clubs unless you can play .

Comment

every game he played last season i was screaming at him to go round the opposition right back but 95% of the time he lost possession or passed backwards....wouldnt get in starting eleven imo and neither would Rowlands tbh.

Comment

I remember saying at the time of his "clean up" op, that I'd heard Cook would not be fit until Christmas. Nice to see it backed up elsewhere. Shame for the player though.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Rowlands is a good guy, but would agree that the prem may now be to much for him, but only a couple of seasons ago Everton were looking at him and Spurs, and you don't court those clubs unless you can play .
            If you believe that you'll believe anything LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              If you believe that you'll believe anything LOL
              Tiss true my friend every word.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Tiss true my friend every word.
                :what:

Comment

Everything you hear from the lotto is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

I just cannot see Cook being the Cook he was. Once a injury always injured.
                    I can see Buz being the same. Once a injury always injured.

Comment

Well down the pecking order now.Swap him for Barry Hayles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        I just cannot see Cook being the Cook he was. Once a injury always injured.
                        I can see Buz being the same. Once a injury always injured.
                        Van Nistlerooy had the same injury as Buzz before he joined Man Utd.

Comment

I think rowlands is a top top player and I actually think he comes across as a nice guy off the pitch too
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                            I think rowlands is a top top player and I actually think he comes across as a nice guy off the pitch too
                            I agree. what was he supposed to have said that was so wrong? i dont remember those quotes being all that bad.

Comment

Rowlands is still our best midfielder. He is defensive and attacking, he scores goals and creates them. He's won player of the year twice and the season went to pot because he got injured up at Derby.
                              He is the player I would be most gutted to see leave. Influential is an understatement. He had 1.5 bad years of injury then 1.5 years injury free followed by a cruciate this year.... he's no Darren Anderton
                              Who would you rather have there Scott? I can't think of better battling midfielder with a creative spark in the league. Would hold his own in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                                my thoughts exactly :confused:
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X