Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz Hall Liability

A debate about Fitz Hall,

Everytime he is in the side we always concede, especially from last season and in the friendlys, Do you think that Jim can coach him into a strong centre back or do you think he has seen his best and time we cashed in? :electric_shock:

I still think that our 1st choice is Connolly/Gorkks/Stewart, when we had the the opportunity to sell him I would had taken that gamble and bought in a left back instead.:electric_shock:

Myu loves him. In fact, he has the same opinion as you

In pre-season Fitz Hall has been our best defender. Would not surprise me he gets nod above Stewart first game.

A great pointer will be the starting 11 V Southampton, barring injuries thats your starting 11 V Blackpool
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i personally think hes a very good defender, im not damian stewarts biggest fan so id say sell stewart and get a left back lol

Comment

Connolly and Gorkks first choices, Hall ok backup imo

Comment

i'm with you jamie

Comment

Hall was off by the time the 2nd goal c.ock-up happened yesterday, I think.
            Gorkss and Connolly 1st choice centre backs.
            Borrowdale doesn't convince me -- we need a decent pair of full-backs. Ramage is OK.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Hall has never been a crash bang wallop centre half, he stands off and is very comfortable on the ball, quality defender and along with Connolly are our best footballing centre backs.

Comment

I don't rate Hall too highly and regardless of his POTY award, I'm not Stewarts greatest admirer either. For me, they're both a liability and have and always will cost us goals.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Hall was garbage last night. Constantly out of position and generally looked like he couldn't be bothered.

Comment

Benny spot on. Connelly and Gorkks should play in the middle and we should sign full backs no more midfielders pleaseeeee!!!!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankRightguard View Post
                      Hall was garbage last night. Constantly out of position and generally looked like he couldn't be bothered.
                      I'm not halls biggest fan but didn't the commentators say he was man of the match yesterday?

Comment

Contradictively, I have to say Fitz is a decent prem CB. His style of play is far more suited there than in the CCC.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

The commentators may well have said he was good, I thought he was rubbish! He misjudges so much it is untrue.

Comment

Im a fan of Fitz, ive only recently found out that many R's fans have a low opinion of him. He is a decent centre back, id have him over Stewart.

We still need a left back however, maybe even another right back as Ramage isnt as good as we were all hoping, although he has improved.

Comment

Losing when he plays is not an excuse. He was injured a lot last season and hence was not consistent. He is a good defender and will come better this season.
                              Last edited by Yousef; 25-07-2009, 05:03 PM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X