Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower Expectations..Could Work In our Favour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote from qblock..................

"Overall, lessons on and off the pitch should have been learn't from last season and I suspect we will do better than many forecast."

They should have, but I doubt they have.

Comment

i think it could work in favour for a lot of people at the club too

pellicori dj heidar

the majority are very pessimistic about these 3 in fact our whole strike force dj scored 9 in 20 for blackpool almost a goal every 2 games thats over 20 goals if he plays the whole season

and even heidar himself said it was a crap season for him

i believe 2 out of the 3 will score goals this season
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

It won't hurt, high expectations are rarely a good thing because you can never exceed them!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I'll know I'll get accused of spinning, but the fact us fans are not overly confident about next season, it could actually work in our favour?

I was guilty of hyping up last season, but it was a view shared by many and by finishing 11th, I get the impression the players are determined to prove they are better than that finish.

We have a manager who has worked in the championship and all in all, with one or two additions, I'm sure if we finished there or thereabouts most fans would be fairly happy. I know some doom and gloom merchants would be putting a dampender on the season before it starts, but in fairness they were doing that last season.

Overall, lessons on and off the pitch should have been learn't from last season and I suspect we will do better than many forecast.

You? Spinning? Na, surely not? I got my 1 year old a spinning top the other day and she calls it a 'QBlockPete'.

We were average last year and we will be average this year, simples.

Comment

glad to know, your expectation levels are still at average. I'll expect a cheesy smile if we do well.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              glad to know, your expectation levels are still at average. I'll expect a cheesy smile if we do well.
              Until 'Rangers' improve on 11th, it will be average.

Comment

Sir pie u r far too clever 4 that post. I too am an admirer of pete's fine work but let's not drift into sychopjancy.

As I understood it pete's point is that by failing to buy any established championship players while selling three proven performers we will somehow lull rivals into a false sense of security.

Only problem is, there is nothing false about that sense of security. Expectations r low, and so 2 will be our achievements. We all know it - so why humour people who make clearly silly arguments 2 the contrary?

Comment

Working...
                X