Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, were taking a high earner off Leicester....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, were taking a high earner off Leicester....

So they can sign Leroy Lita.

:what:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...446641,00.html

Comment

This is some funny stuff.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Saw an interview with DJ a few months ago, he openly admitted he was a pratt in his younger days and intends to make up for lost time, if as everyone on here like to say LL has an attitude?????????????? DJ on the other hand seems to have grown up, and more to the point he is a good player.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

DJ Campbell is a decent player, but we'd be fools to offer him a large contract.

Not the worst striker in the league and someone who's pace is as valuable as his finishing can be, but still funny reading to say the least.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

My point exactly morris - we shd b signing lita. Bet his wage demands r growing a whole lot more realistic now now prem clubs have come in for him

Comment

If Campbell is available on a free of for a reasonably small transfer fee it may prove to be a good bit of business. I really hope we don't pay over the odds for him or offer him a unrealistically long contract though!

Agree that Lita on a free would be a better bit of business but I think he is holding out for a Premiership club (or at least a club that will pay him Premiership money)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                DJ Campbell is a decent player, but we'd be fools to offer him a large contract.

Not the worst striker in the league and someone who's pace is as valuable as his finishing can be, but still funny reading to say the least.
                I followed his career at Yeading where he was prolific about 65 in 85.However,since leaving Yeading nowhere near as good.31 in 121, with only 9 in 43 for Birmingham and even less,4 in 35 for Leicester.

Comment

Not forgetting 9 in 20 for a poor Blackpool team last season.

Comment

At least Campbell has championship experience, we could do worse, had a decent run of goals at blackpool, 9 in 20 cant be sniffed at!!! Not as if he had too much gd service up there. Wud much prfer Lita even though his attitude needs sorting out.
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

The argument for selling Blackstock has often been that he doesn't have the quality to step up to the Premiership when we get promoted. So how come we are trying to buy someone who has failed everywhere he has gone except for one purple patch last season.

Taking the 9 goals in 20 out of the equation, like Agyemang's 8 in 7 and you have a striker who has repeatedly failed.

Comment

I think it could be a shrewd signing.

Comment

id personally be reasonably happy with him. I think Lita would be better, but DJ is bigger isnt he? We need a big striker, who can finish - and maybe DJ is the one. If he is a QPR fan, im sure he'll put that extra vital effort in to bang away the goals.

Comment

I think DJ is just as small as Lita

Comment

Lets get him in......we need someone to play whilst HH is out injured!!
                              rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Working...
                              X