Alberti in CM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberti in CM

I am half way through reading the official report and am astounded that we even bother trying Alberti at all, let alone in CM. He is not a Centre midfielder end of story!

I'm all for experimenting in pre-seasons, like trying Balanta up front was good last time out. Surely me and half of West London could have told the manager not to even bother wasting his time playing Alberti there.

Baffled. But I get a feeling I know what's coming from next month......

Well we went to cak after he came off, so who knows?
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I reckon Alberti will be one of our better players this season. I can't believe nobody rates him at all. I'm not saying he's a world beater but he's also done nothing wrong.

Comment

His second at Forest was one of the best finishes of last season.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Losing may just be a silver lining, it may prompt the powers that be to strengthen the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            Losing may just be a silver lining, it may prompt the powers that be to strengthen the squad.
            didn't know comedian was your main job....thought it was a side line

Comment

Nice to know so many people know so much about this wonderful game is great.

And yes for the less intelligent, that was sarcasm ;) haha

Alberti was good from what we saw last season and should come on heaps and bounds this coming season
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

players playing out of their natural positions in a Jim Magilton team?!! shocker! thats why the Ipswich fans became so frustrated with him last season for consistently doing it with their team.

Comment

He didn't look bad at Aldershot, some good passes and did nothing wrong but Legs looked pants, even Pete said that and he likes Legs.

Comment

I keep saying this, but I've seen us have poor pre-seasons followed by a terrific season, and vice-versa. Pre-seasons are just about bonding a squad/team and developing fitness, and in the case of a new Manager, to give him chance to look at the squad
                    Don't panic if we lose, don't do cartwheels if we win. Tonights defeat means no more and no less than a 5-0 victory would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      thats wishfull thinking dont u think

Comment

I agree with Squirrel Alberti should be given time and a chance, he didnt do anything wrong last season, is only young and certainly has potential. I think technically he is very good. A bit lightweight at the moment but that will come as he matures. A good squad player in my opinion.
                        Although i can't see him being a central midfielder!

Comment

I feel any player as young as he is going to a different country, especially a league like this, need to be given time.

I cant believe so many fans are acting like the sky is falling on our heads because we lost a pre season friendly, blooming bunch of drama queens!!!

Cork 2 - Ipswich 0
                          Chesterfield 2 - Derby 1
                          Barnet 2 - Arsenal 2
                          Cambridge 1 - WHU 1
                          Cheltenham 1 - Bristol C 1
                          Gateshead 4 - Sunderland 1!!!!

Get a grip lads......
                          “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

how much have you boys been drinking alberti is average and will be for at least two more seasons!
                            :electric_shock:

Comment

Working...
                            X