Chelskis Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelskis Season Tickets

Mate of mine is skum as well as a copper - i know, i know, it's bad and at times I wonder why we're friends - albeit he's proper old skool skum rather than a glory hunter

Anyway, was just chatting to him on bebofacepaintbook thingy and his season ticket has just cost him £635. :waaaht: Now, appara that is one of the cheaper ones that they do but f-me i didnt realise how close to our prices they are in certain parts of legoland stadium!

Now, I've renewed this year BUT one thing is for certain if we go up the powers that be must not put the prices up by 1p. He said to me that his ticket hasnt gone up since Roman came on board.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Mate of mine is skum as well as a copper - i know, i know, it's bad and at times I wonder why we're friends - albeit he's proper old skool skum rather than a glory hunter

Anyway, was just chatting to him on bebofacepaintbook thingy and his season ticket has just cost him £635. :waaaht: Now, appara that is one of the cheaper ones that they do but f-me i didnt realise how close to our prices they are in certain parts of legoland stadium!

Now, I've renewed this year BUT one thing is for certain if we go up the powers that be must not put the prices up by 1p. He said to me that his ticket hasnt gone up since Roman came on board.
    Please remove this thread immediately Mods and put on the other section that no one reads even though it has something to do with QPR :(

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Please remove this thread immediately Mods and put on the other section that no one reads even though it has something to do with QPR :(
      And I'll just move it back if any of them do :boss: as it is clearly QPR related :victory:

Did you get my voicemail whilst abroad by the way - i really thought you boys had some slovenian fruit cases after you lol

Comment

that will never happen

Comment

And I'll just move it back if any of them do :boss: as it is clearly QPR related :victory:

Did you get my voicemail whilst abroad by the way - i really thought you boys had some slovenian fruit cases after you lol

Then why was my Linford Christie thread moved?

I only heard your voicemail when I got home as I could not dial 121 for some reason out there.

About 50 of their hooligan looking fans stood behind the goal but spent most of the game bouncing up and down with their backs to the pitch!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

Then why was my Linford Christie thread moved?

I only heard your voicemail when I got home as I could not dial 121 for some reason out there.

About 50 of their hooligan looking fans stood behind the goal but spent most of the game bouncing up and down with their backs to the pitch!!
            I shall be dishing out some slappings.

Their fans were alright in the end, two of their top boys actually registered on here for a chat once I'd explained that we had no c-mob out there lol.

Was a bit worried though and even pinged Ian T as a heads up!

Anyway, cant believe how cheap cheslki is in comparison to us :what:

Comment

We do get an extra 4 games for our money. Almost seems like good value ;D

Comment

aint it an extra 4 home games?

Comment

Working...
                X