question for pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for pete

Pete can you confirm whether Dex is out there in croatia or not? there seems to be a lot of talk about him already signed for Forrest, but i can not find any concreate evidence of this.
    I must point out i do think the club would be foolish to dispose of dex i think that will turn around and bite us on the ####!!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

To be honest, its very unlikely I am going to Croatia, (just too far and expensive)but I managed to watch the lads train last night and Blackstock was definitely not there.

Its sods law I've booked in the hotel for the weekend (Too expensive for the week) the players are leaving at 5pm tonight and coming back tomorrow evening after the game. I'll will video the hotel and what I can.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cheers pete
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
      X