Morning Peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Peeps

Still in Slovenia and have now managed to get a flight home in the morning so I can get to Lords in time.

What a mess this trip has been from the moment I went to the check in at Gatwick on Weds morning to be told I was not on the flight!! and having to shell out for another single ticket and then getting to Celje in time for the game and then the saga of getting home

Still it is all worth it to watch QPR

Sorry to put a damper on the cricket, but the weather at Lords for today, and Sunday, is due to be shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
      Sorry to put a damper on the cricket, but the weather at Lords for today, and Sunday, is due to be shocking.
      I can well believe it after the week I have had

Comment

did u see any sign of Buzacky over there?

Comment

as long as you got a few beers mate and a first look at our new boy.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Still in Slovenia and have now managed to get a flight home in the morning so I can get to Lords in time.

What a mess this trip has been from the moment I went to the check in at Gatwick on Weds morning to be told I was not on the flight!! and having to shell out for another single ticket and then getting to Celje in time for the game and then the saga of getting home

Still it is all worth it to watch QPR
            paul,you must be mad!!

what day you going to lords?

safe trip home.

Comment

I must admit that I don't know or even met him but Isleworth is a top top fella. Loves his football whether QPR or England, he must spend thousands each year enjoying his hobbies.

Good on you Isleworth, club and country through and through.
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He sure is but the question I'd like to ask is where was he at Aldershot

Comment

Working...
                X