Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive forward post - if fit Helguson will score goals !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive forward post - if fit Helguson will score goals !!!

:waaaht:

ok so Ive had a couple of cans but give the geezer the benefit of a pre season void from injury and i think he can come up trumps.

Does he get in the positions to score the goals...... yes;although he has missed a few... he does, so the more chances he gets with the creative players we have, he should score goals frequently barring any injuries.

did he score plenty for Fulham and Watford in the past ...yes he did so he can do it

Does he need a bit of confidence and support from his team and supporters... yes he does...get off his back,easy for me to say as i often get carried away too when things go wrong.

He's only a littleish chap but apparently he was an ex basketball player so can jump well thats why he wins so many in the air.didnt they make a film about him, he can create a fair few too.

anyway need another..... i think he will come good........14 - 16 this year if he stays fit and our creative players create

Prove em wrong Heider
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

are you sure it was just a couple of cans you had:shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      are you sure it was just a couple of cans you had:shocked:

hahahahaha
      :bad_smile:
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i was reasonably ok with the post until i read the 14-16....then it was just PMSL

Comment

lets hope helgy is named after those couple a cans,white lightning.good post sutton,make ya right.yeah think he will come good this season
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I'm going to keep saying it. quality player at this level and if he stays fit there could be quite a few on here eating humble pie, without sauce !

Comment

i'm sorry but that one he missed at palace can not be excused

Comment

if HH scored 20; Balanta 10; Vine 15; Pat 10; Buz 10; Pellicori10; Faurlin 10; Others 15 we have no problems.

But then again there is the real world...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                  i'm sorry but that one he missed at palace can not be excused
                  learning curve,he,d never played for a big club before;D
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

agree, much better than is widely recognised

Comment

I agree but the if in that statement is a very, very big IF

Comment

i think Heider will do well this season too. I just think we need a new bigger name striker, just to get the fans backing and get the faith back. At the moment, our fans are just expecting us to not score any goals as we have no confidence in them. A new signing of a recognised name would probably bring back a lot of confidence and faith

Comment

You cant deny he holds the ball up really well and his link play is of a higher standard but his misses in front of goal (and I mean 2 yards out) were shocking last season.

As you say lets hope he comes good
                          "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
                          Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

barn door and banjo springs to mind but his link up play will help and assist a good new striker!

Comment

if my mum had..etc...etc

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X