what we need !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what we need !

no we dnt need any change of formation, I finished watching all last games since newcastle, I was just amazed how many chances we created. I mean real chances that should be put in. we could have won all those games with enormous scores 6-1 6-2 something like that adding to that the post hits and the penalities not given.. we aint Manu in luck. we bossed the midfield with our current formation and players, and Im very optimistic for next games.
    one thing is that bothy should really step up and score those lost chances.. he still doesnt feel confident in his abilities.
    Adel won us most free kicks near the box, he should be more inside we could win more penalities.
    Last edited by rockandroll; 27-09-2011, 05:15 PM.

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
    no we dnt need any change of formation, I finished watching all last games since newcastle, I was just amazed how many chances we created. I mean real chances that should be put in. we could have won all those games with enormous scores 6-1 6-2 something like that adding to that the post hits and the penalities not given.. we aint Manu in luck. we bossed the midfield with our current formation and players, and Im very optimistic for next games.
    one thing is that bothy should really step up and score those lost chances.. he still doesnt feel confident in his abilities.
    how many saves do you remember the keeper making?

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      how many saves do you remember the keeper making?
      2 to 3 saves per game. we have solid midfield and defense that why rarely kenny has to pull his magical saves. but still we could son those games very comfortably.

Comment

Working...
      X