No announcement yet.

Will Chel**** ever see us as a rival??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Chel**** ever see us as a rival??

just shows how snobby they are.....

http://www.footballfanscensus.com/is...ed_Results.pdf
    I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Who gives a ****?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Brenfrord???? hehehehe
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No, its a rangers thing, there hated rivals are West Ham, Spurs, always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          No, its a rangers thing, there hated rivals are West Ham, Spurs, always has been.
          If you go back as long as me then you are correct...Followed by Arsy.

Comment

they will after our home game, thing with chelshit their are 2 sets of fans
            the new ones who dont understand why we hate them as as seen at our last cup games as they only supported chelshit since roman came in and cos we werent same league and never played dont see us a s one, and then there the old chelshit who remember the rivalry and again a lotof these only do the away games , again a lot of these resurfaced at our games vs them. they will understand the rivallry , remember going back they didnt get particularly big crowds so the new fans now greatly outweigh the oldones, thats why they will never as a majority see us as rivals

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              they will after our home game, thing with chelshit their are 2 sets of fans
              the new ones who dont understand why we hate them as as seen at our last cup games as they only supported chelshit since roman came in and cos we werent same league and never played dont see us a s one, and then there the old chelshit who remember the rivalry and again a lotof these only do the away games , again a lot of these resurfaced at our games vs them. they will understand the rivallry , remember going back they didnt get particularly big crowds so the new fans now greatly outweigh the oldones, thats why they will never as a majority see us as rivals

And in answer to your question, yes they will in 2-3 yrs time. I remember going to SB in the 70s, not nice.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post

And in answer to your question, yes they will in 2-3 yrs time. I remember going to SB in the 70s, not nice.
                Not nice ? twas fantastic 10,000 of us were there and we beat em !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Not nice ? twas fantastic 10,000 of us were there and we beat em !!
                  I remember going there just after we signed Tommy Langley, I got chased by thugs as a 13 yr old, scary as F
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

I remember going there just after we signed Tommy Langley, I got chased by thugs as a 13 yr old, scary as F
                    I woz a bit olda then 13 and we stood our ground...thinking about it it was 13 year olds trying to do us lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      I woz a bit olda then 13 and we stood our ground...thinking about it it was 13 year olds trying to do us lol
                      You where the lucky one, I had big old geezers chasing me.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

You where the lucky one, I had big old geezers chasing me.
                        STOP MOANING
                        You used to get run ragged by me and Pig when you were 19/20 in the B&H Wrehouse ha ha

Comment

I used to love that big dirty open away terrace behind the goal.

Some fun was had over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            STOP MOANING
                            You used to get run ragged by me and Pig when you were 19/20 in the B&H Wrehouse ha ha
                            The good old days, how are you doing dude?
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

The good old days, how are you doing dude?
                              Good mate,are you attending sunday

Comment

Working...
                              X