Traore vs Kieran Gibbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traore vs Kieran Gibbs

Ok...didn`t have the best of games yesterday but what was Wenger thinking? Letting Traore go and keeping Gibbs..... Thanks Arsene u Ranger in disguise.

Gibbs is ok mate, dont worry about that.

Comment

Yeah he is okay, but Traore is better. Once again...thank u Arsene.

Comment

Gibbs is going to England's next left back for many years! He's in another league to Traore!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Gibbs is going to England's next left back for many years! He's in another league to Traore!
          Then I`ll cry for England.

Comment

Though gibbs was a huge injury problem

Comment

Gibbs is so dodgy, if he's next England left back i'll give up on them. As for Traore I never believed he would sign as he's got so much to show. Silly Arsenal, clever Warnock
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Traore is a quality player and a very good signing by us, but I have to say Gibbs is a better player (albeit slightly injury prone!) and will go onto be englands LB when Cashley and Baines hang u their boots! Just IMHO anyway.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i think arsenal's fitness coach needs sacking.. always troubles with players at that club. gibbs is better than traore but that not to say traore isnt far from gibbs.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I don't think there would be that much between them really, but Traore is quicker and stronger imo, so will probably serve us better than Gibbs would, given we will be scrapping many games and need to hit on the break. Gibbs may suit Arsene's way better, who cares.

Personally i feel it a bit of a pointless argument until they are both playing week in week out and can be judged on regular performances. I think Traore will develop and become the better player with time.

As for Gibbs being England's LB for years.... what's he done to deserve such an accolade exactly? He's hardly set the world alight with Arsenal in the way Cole did when that age. I assume most people are saying it becasue there's simply a lack of English LB's around...? He's never been first choice at his club, and don't see that changing now Wenger has brought in that Brazilian either.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                      Yeah he is okay, but Traore is better. Once again...thank u Arsene.

Your totally wrong on that one my friend, While i have been pleasantly surprised with Traore so far, Gibbs is a far better left back.

Comment

Working...
                      X