Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone not got their Fulham ticket yet? (from the first batch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robloft View Post
    When did Spuds tickets go on sale ???
    I got a call when I was in Spain ion Thursday from Jade asking if I wanted upper or lower tier, so I quess they were being sorted then?
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

When did Spuds tickets go on sale ???
      Jade from BO rang me Thursday I think it was asking did I want upper or lower tier tickets & that they were being sent out within 24 hours. Not sure about general sale.

It seems to me that us "loyal" fans (ie points) get the worse seats, this new batch is more central !!!!!
      I agree!

Away season ticket holder & mine is in P6 looks over by the corner flag. Not impressed with that. Tbf just happy I've got tickets for these games. Shouldn't grumble. Know what you mean though.

Comment

Well came home for lunch and tickets here, sent 19th September. Annoyed I got restricted view though. :(

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I got a call when I was in Spain ion Thursday from Jade asking if I wanted upper or lower tier, so I quess they were being sorted then?
          I assume that's only for away season ticket holders then as nothing on website !

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Well came home for lunch and tickets here, sent 19th September. Annoyed I got restricted view though. :(
            Did you know you was going to get to restricted as on the ticketing it states that its restricted.

Comment

Working...
            X