Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone not got their Fulham ticket yet? (from the first batch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone not got their Fulham ticket yet? (from the first batch)

As per title, I ordered two tickets in the original allocation but I've not received them yet. I notice a lot of other people have got theirs a couple of days ago.

Am I the only one not to get mine?

Ordered mine yesterday Wicksta, so expect it this week ( from 2nd batch)

Comment

postman got yours son
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

got them online last week ,first allocation ,arrived next day in post ,
        LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
          As per title, I ordered two tickets in the original allocation but I've not received them yet. I notice a lot of other people have got theirs a couple of days ago.

mine came through last thurs

Comment

Mine came last week.

No sign of my Spuds ticket yet though. Bird at the BO said being sent out last Friday & this Monday so expected it today.

Postie's just been & got a membership box thing with scarf, bottle opener, key ring & glass QPR coaster thingy + £10 off in club shop voucher.

This aint the refund is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Mine came last week.

No sign of my Spuds ticket yet though. Bird at the BO said being sent out last Friday & this Monday so expected it today.

Postie's just been & got a membership box thing with scarf, bottle opener, key ring & glass QPR coaster thingy + £10 off in club shop voucher.

am pretty certain them packs were part of the st purchase sure i saw it mentioned, remember last year we had to go to the ticket collection booth to get them!!

Comment

Bugger, might have to call the box office then. Unless because I got a restricted view they held mine back as they knew there might be more allocated? I hope so anyway, will call box office from home later.

Comment

got mine (first batch) a few days after buying them online.

I'm in P7 thought which doesn't seem to be the greatest of views. Should've gone for the neutral end and been right behind the goal!

Comment

Ordered friday arrived Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post

Got mine, second batch from 1st allocation (140 on), i'd contact the BO if i was you.
                      Last edited by 80sCasual; 21-09-2011, 01:06 PM.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Mine was at home when I got back from Spain on Friday night. Not seen my Spuds one yet, but the money has come out for it.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ordered on Friday at 9am but not received them yet - may be at home when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            Mine came last week.

When did Spuds tickets go on sale ???

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
                              got mine (first batch) a few days after buying them online.

I'm in P7 thought which doesn't seem to be the greatest of views. Should've gone for the neutral end and been right behind the goal!
                              It seems to me that us "loyal" fans (ie points) get the worse seats, this new batch is more central !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X