P4......how many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P4......how many?

Just bought my tickets for fulham in p4 neutral stand, £133 for 2 is a disgrace but can't miss it, could of got 1 for me today from official but old man moaning he don't wanna sit on his tod In the neutral stand! How many others are in there???
    I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

rip off

Comment

I reckon about 300-400 so we will dominate that block. May even get the Japs cheering for us too!!!
      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
        I reckon about 300-400 so we will dominate that block. May even get the Japs cheering for us too!!!
        No problem, just looked up the translation for QPR, and lo and behold it's QPR.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Wrighty got a ticket for me and him today in there

Comment

Wheres all the bad press for Fulham then, rediculous prices greedier than Briatore, Jokers... Somebody posted a link on here for **** at at home for the school end two tickets was over £300 ¬_¬

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/e...ndon-9499.html

Comment

Was in the Box office today and asked them what the truth was regarding the Fulham tkts.We asked for 1600 and then another 1100 which we now have 500 left.

Comment

Fooked if i'm gonna pay that raghead peadophile loving s.c.u.m my hard earned cash.

Gonna watch it on Veetle with a fridge of Super Kestrel.

Comment

Originally posted by UB6-RANGER View Post
                  Wheres all the bad press for Fulham then, rediculous prices greedier than Briatore, Jokers... Somebody posted a link on here for **** at at home for the school end two tickets was over £300 ¬_¬

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/e...ndon-9499.html
                  Because it isn't an away stand. They can't charge away fans higher prices than similar home tickets. So they are not ripping away fans off. And home fans get cheap tickets too. So the stadium has cheap tickets for both home and away fans.

The "nuetral" section is unique and can be charged at what they want.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Fooked if i'm gonna pay that raghead peadophile loving s.c.u.m my hard earned cash.

Gonna watch it on Veetle with a fridge of Super Kestrel.
                    Im with you Stan. Absolute disgrace charging those prices. I wont pay that sort of dough no f0cking way. Gutted i wont be there but i got my principles.I'll watch it online instead

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Im with you Stan. Absolute disgrace charging those prices. I wont pay that sort of dough no f0cking way. Gutted i wont be there but i got my principles.I'll watch it online instead
                      Would love to be there but ain't being mugged off mate.

Comment

i spent £60 on deilsel plus match ticket for the wolves game...so i look at it the same way for the fulham game...its away!....in P4 UU

Comment

That still doesn't explain the link I provided which was selling tickets for the School End against Chelsea, for 189 quid.

Comment

outchhh thats farking rip off mate, very expensive thats a month salary in the other continent! congrats

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              No problem, just looked up the translation for QPR, and lo and behold it's QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X