Lets Remember Something Lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Remember Something Lads

Delighted and buzzing as I am, lets remember that we were given, fixture list wise, possibly the easiest start a promoted teams have ever seen! Getting good points in the first 10 games is crucial and from the next 5 games we really need another 8 points minimum as ofcourse the horrible/amazing depends which way you look at it fixtures begin. Ofcourse we are now in a better position to be fighting for points at the big sides but we need the back up of solid points before we play these teams.

Great start though, most important 5 players so far for me have been Anton, Traore, Young, SWP and Faurlin, outstanding!

Was about to post something very similar, fantastic start, but that's all it is. Two away wins and people are getting carried away, Sunday will be the toughest game of the season so far imo. Villa are a top ten prem league side. We caught Everton cold so that one doesn't count in my eyes. If we can beat Villa that would be a statement of content, as i believe they are a big team in this big league.

Comment

Yes Villa will be te toughest so far.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

There not that great. Lost there best winger in Downing and darren bent hasn't been able to hit a barn door of late. A very overrated player imo. Yes has has a decent goal scoring record but u need to put it on a plate for him to score.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I fear Gabriel Agbonlahor more that Bent. Think he's started the season well.

But im predicting a 2-1 win for us with SWP getting on the scoresheet.

You Rrrssssss

Comment

I too agree with the OP but....

remember last season when every game was 'the real test' and each and every time we came through it unscathed? I'm not saying we'll be so successful this season but we have a team capable of holding their own against all but the top 6 sides. Yes we'll get whacked occasionally but for now I'm just so pleased that I can watch us playing Premiership football again with flair and pace. Long may it continue!
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
            X