Keeping hold of Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping hold of Faurlin

Mates who follow other Premier League clubs have been well impressed with his performances so far this season.

While Joey Barton,SWP,and Adel Taarabt might be the ones making the headlines,I would argue that AF has been our most effective player.

Bigger clubs are bound to have noticed him.

The problem for our owners and for Neil Warnock (legend) will come when a massive club comes in with a huge bid for him..(yes,he IS that good).

Thoughts?

I think you are talking in a few years time.

He has been quality in the last 2 games, all he needs to find is consistency and who better to show him this than Shaun Derry.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      Mates who follow other Premier League clubs have been well impressed with his performances so far this season.

While Joey Barton,SWP,and Adel Taarabt might be the ones making the headlines,I would argue that AF has been our most effective player.

Bigger clubs are bound to have noticed him.

The problem for our owners and for Neil Warnock (legend) will come when a massive club comes in with a huge bid for him..(yes,he IS that good).

Thoughts?
      Fully agree that if he keeps his form of the last couple of games until Christmas then he is bound to attract interest, he is looking sensationally good. But better to be in that position - which we faced even when we were doing well in the Premier League all those years ago - then as we have the last decade or more when hardly anyone has wanted any of our players.

Comment

You're correct he will be noticed, my mates at work talking about him, He's a class act he was very good at Everton quiet at Wigan but brilliant v Newky & Wolves, just depends on our resolve if someone came knocking? or are we to remain a selling club even with the people that are now in charge,

Comment

We will end up selling him for 10mil+ to an italian club.

Comment

It is a natural development for a small club doing well. Bigger clubs want their players and often can offer a more attractive package - not just financially.

We have to deal with it for all of our decent players if we are doing well. The flip side is we do badly and no one wants our players.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Werent we something like 5th in the league when we sold darren peacock? truth is we have always been a selling club. obviously wd love to keep him but i hope the toys remain firmly in the pram if we do cash in on him or anyone else.

Comment

I think this is where building a bigger stadium will be a huge advantage. If we keep on improving and growing then this type of player would want to win things at QPR. Unfortunately for now and the next few years it will be a concern as we can't compete with the big clubs.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Faurlin is my favorite player and i'm sure other teams will be looking at him, he's class BUT I believe QPR are growing and Ali Faurlin is growing at the same rate so we should be okay
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Can see him being here until the summer.

After that,it depends how his performances have impressed bigger Prem clubs this season.

Comment

How long until he gets an Argie call up? If the Newcastle Argies can get a game Ali can't be far away...
                      Last edited by dpmd; 20-09-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

For the smaller clubs the hard part is not selling one of your good players , the hard part is getting a good replacement! Thats where loads of clubs come unstuck and start to struggle!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Checked on the premier league fantasy football I'm doing, he's my captain but oddly enough I'm sure it said he has only been picked in 0.6% of the fantasy teams! Useless and meaningless fact I know but kind of on topic!
                          Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

I genuinely believe that because of all the issues at the end of season regarding the transfer fiasco that he has a real strong bond with the club, the fans and warnock. I think it would take a sensational offer for him to leave in the near future. Don't get me wrong I know players these days show very little loyalty but there is something about him that makes me think he isn't like most players

Comment

Faurlin been spoken about on other message boards he will defo be looked at the boy has stepped up a league and on last could of games looks like e belongs in the pl
                              Remember when we played Chelshit in the cup he was beat player on park then aswel

We wanna hope of anyone comes knocking he doesn't have his head turned
                              Maybe we should start singing his name a bit more!!

Comment

Working...
                              X