X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Article on Wolves Game

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...es-joey-barton

Very positive wirte up on our game, including quotes such as:

"To a man, Rangers were outstanding. The defence, the centre-backs Anton Ferdinand and Danny Gabbidon in particular, prevented Wolves from having more than one or two attempts on goal."

"Their total dominance allowed the full‑backs Luke Young and the genuinely exciting Armand Traoré to "bomb on", as managers like to put it, and with Barton and the brilliant Alejandro Faurlin pulling the strings in midfield, and Shaun Wright‑Phillips and Adel Taarabt constantly on the move ahead of them in search of space, the home team were simply overrun."

And even stuck up abit for Barton's tweeting:

"it would be a crying shame if, having finally found a medium for candour, footballers were to be prevented from expressing themselves by clubs fearful of bad publicity."

All in all a good read I thought Id share
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Liberal, sandal wearing communist rag. Would not read/10

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      Yeah ... but Marina Hyde is hot.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Yeah ... but Marina Hyde is hot.
        after a quick Google image search i can say that, despite being nothinng too special, I wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
          You missed a good report

Comment

Great report, and pretty much says it as it was. Aside from Matty's quotes above, i also like the below one with reference to Joey's Tweeting...

"The pity of it is that what he had to say will inevitably overshadow as enchanting a performance from a newly promoted side as you could wish to see"

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Great report, and pretty much says it as it was. Aside from Matty's quotes above, i also like the below one with reference to Joey's Tweeting...

"The pity of it is that what he had to say will inevitably overshadow as enchanting a performance from a newly promoted side as you could wish to see"
              Great quote!! Reading such positive reviews of our club and reflecting on how we have come in the past few years feel does make me a very happy chappy at work on a Mondee morning

Comment

Working...
              X