Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fulham and S**m games....

Can't wait for these now.

We're gonna go into them full of confidence and we'll give them a good game. Fulham will still be below us in the league when we play them and the **** won't fancy playing us under the lights with Loftus Rd packed and in full voice. Will be a thousand times better than the Newcastle game.

Would love to get a result over the s**m

One of our players has the chance to become a legend:yush:
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Play Campbell over Bothroyd and we will have a chance to do them.

Comment

I take it you dont like Foolham !

Comment

I think Bothroyd is important to the way we play. He occupies the 2 centre backs to allow players like SWP, Tarabat and Barton to roam and cause damage. Campbell can't do that in our system.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Bothroyd wastes too many chances though.

DJ is a poacher.

Goals win matches,not holding up the ball.

Comment

I think Bothroyds contribution to the side is being completely missed by some. Hope he scores soon to get people off his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              I think Bothroyds contribution to the side is being completely missed by some. Hope he scores soon to get people off his back.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I think Bothroyd is important to the way we play. He occupies the 2 centre backs to allow players like SWP, Tarabat and Barton to roam and cause damage. Campbell can't do that in our system.
                Spot on. Bothroyd is just AS IMPORTANT as DJ Campbell. He makes space for others and holds the ball up very well. Good enough for 8-10 goals a season too

Comment

wouldnt change a thing at the moment!

Comment

When is beckham starting?

Comment

How many tickets will go on member sale for Chelsea? As a member have I a chance of a ticket? Or should I splash out on a bundle of six knowing I will only make at best 4 of the matches travelling from Ireland.
                      Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Totally agree mate

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Spot on. Bothroyd is just AS IMPORTANT as DJ Campbell. He makes space for others and holds the ball up very well. Good enough for 8-10 goals a season too
                          Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                          wouldnt change a thing at the moment!
                          All of the above
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X