Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton want to get a moped!!!

http://www.people.co.uk/news/uk-worl...2039-23427703/

I am also getting a moped. It is so much quicker to get around London because the traffic is so bad.” Joey scored his first goal for new club Queen’s Park Rangers yesterday in their 3-0 win over Wolves. He switched from Newcastle United two weeks ago in a deal rumoured to be worth £90,000-a-week.

I hope this is not true... I remember a Spurs goalkeeper who broke both his wrists in a motorcycle crash

Less accidents with a moped than a car.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

difference in a car is your not skidding along the road with a good chance to break anything and not just your bike
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Couldnt care what his mode of transport is tbh. If he travelled around London on a penny farthing wearing nothing but a mankini but still put in the performances on the pitch then thats fine by me!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who do not like our Joey, and seeing him on a moped would seem too much of a chance to let go, accidents can easily happen would be their defense and there are also probably a few judges out there who would be very easy on the offender too. Wrong but sorry to say true.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think you will find he will invalidate the clubs insurance by using a moped/motorbike and as such would be in breach of contract and won't get one.
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
            X