New stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stadium

I IMAGINE THIS WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE OUR ORIGIONAL IDEAH A FEASABILLITY SCHEME WAS LAUCHED BUT QPR COULD NOT RAISE THE MONEY,IT WOULD NEED A LOAN OF 200 MILLION POUND

TO BUILD A 35 000 ALL SEATER,I THINK THE MITTALS WOULD GIVE US THE LOAN WE NEED,THEY MAY EVEN LET US HAVE A NON INTEREST LOAN

LOFTUS ROAD WOULD THEN BE TURNED INTO A FABULOUSLY RICH FLAT DEVELOPMENT

a thousand one million pound luxery flats would return one thousand million pound,but with the building of these costing 600 million you can see that we may only break even at the end of the day

but can you imagine that beautiful state of the art stadium actually costing us nothing,also with a roof on the top of it,for us to do pop concerts

THANK GOD FOR THE MITTALS AND NEIL WARNOCK

what do you guys think is it going to happen our new stadium or will we never
    get our 35 thousand state of the art wonderland
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Small points, the Mittals will not give £200 million pounds loan at interest free while TF own 63%, they may agree to loan QPR £66m with TF giving the rest.

I cant imagine luxary flats being built in the middle of the White City Estate, agreed can see flats being built but not Luxary ones for millionaires.

TF also i belive will have the contacts to raise the money through sponsorship and a Buisness Plan therefore will not sell. These are buisness men and they are looking to making money, it would not surprise me if there was a big hotel built on the side of the new ground, as this would fit into his airline links and portfoilo e.g. they fly millions of people to london every year, what a better way to get more of their money but by providing them a hotel as well, (all in one package, nice and cheap).
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
      it would not surprise me if there was a big hotel built on the side of the new ground, as this would fit into his airline links and portfoilo
      Especially as TF is the founder and owner of the Tune Hotels chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
        Small points, the Mittals will not give £200 million pounds loan at interest free while TF own 63%, they may agree to loan QPR £66m with TF giving the rest.

I cant imagine luxary flats being built in the middle of the White City Estate, agreed can see flats being built but not Luxary ones for millionaires.

TF also i belive will have the contacts to raise the money through sponsorship and a Buisness Plan therefore will not sell. These are buisness men and they are looking to making money, it would not surprise me if there was a big hotel built on the side of the new ground, as this would fit into his airline links and portfoilo e.g. they fly millions of people to london every year, what a better way to get more of their money but by providing them a hotel as well, (all in one package, nice and cheap).
        Don't suppose you ever thought Notting Hill/Holland Park would become one of the most desirable and most expensive places in London to live either, but now look at it.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The MK Dons have a hotel built into the ground with rooms overlooking the pitch. Would be awesome if QPR did the same thing. Get a alarm call for kickoff open your curtains happy days! :D
          All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Don't suppose you ever thought Notting Hill/Holland Park would become one of the most desirable and most expensive places in London to live either, but now look at it.
            Those areas of Notting Hill and Holland Park are nothing like the White City Estate..they have beautiful Victorian townhouses with private gardens/squares

Comment

Originally posted by blueboy View Post
              Those areas of Notting Hill and Holland Park are nothing like the White City Estate..they have beautiful Victorian townhouses with private gardens/squares
              Where they gonna build this hotel then?.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Where they gonna build this hotel then?.

staying in a hotel for a few nights is a bit differant from actually living somewhere

Comment

There is no available space to build a hotel at LR.

Comment

the hotel would be at the new stadium

Comment

Why don't we just knock all the houses down and build a second tier? easy.

Comment

I thought there was a covenant on LR which means it can only be used for community based activities?

Surely that means they wouldn't be able to build flats on it. Also I thought we got property lawyer to look into it and that the covenant was pretty solid??

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post

i think the people living there might have something to say about that

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                            Be serious, so keep all the crap facilities, crowded concourses, bad leg room & restricted views etc, it's time we moved on to a newer (bigger) place, as long as it's in close proximity to LR and close to the pitch again.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

A new stadium is a no-brainer. If we are to expand as a club we can't do it with a ground capacity of less than 20,000.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X