Motd is crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motd is crap

They didn't even show Traore's run he was class today ,watch the game on skys football first, Game of the day !!!!, bbc is s@ite
    LONDON BY BIRTH W12 BY THE GRACE OF GOD

I suppose they can't for timing issues..that's the only excuse I got for them
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Football first near on 90mins why watch them 3 bell ends on 1?

No thanks. Your right though BBC is shoiteeee

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
        I suppose they can't for timing issues..that's the only excuse I got for them
        Timing issues because of all the needless talking when we just wanna see he action.

Comment

I too was disappointed by MOTD. They were only short of yawning when talking about our game. Maybe I'm biased, who knows?

Comment

why watch motd when you can download the whole match and watch it edit it eat it do what ever with it!

Comment

Would you rather be watching Manish, Steve and rough Lizzie still then

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                Would you rather be watching Manish, Steve and rough Lizzie still then
                None of them, just give us a presenter and then crack on with the action.

Comment

Working...
                X